What are those boxes that have an high frequency light that makes your strings vibrate? I've seen bands play with them instead of picks but what are they called?
e-bow i tihnk
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.