Ok. Well I need a new guitar. And can probley go up to about $1000. I mainly play metalcore and Death metal but I also play post-hardcore punk, screamo, and emo. Any help?
i have an idea. quit playing.

no just joking. i recommend you check out b.c. rich's or ilbanez's.
Quote by schecter_elite
Slayer, as in the faggy soda pop training bra band? I beg to differ, but fall out boy pwns slayer big time buddy. They put on a kick-ass show all the time, and their mosh pits are the absolute sh!t.
Quote by The Casualty
An ESP Viper Standard perhaps?

As in an actual ESP, and not an LTD.

Yah I was looking at those but is there one with a tremelo and a EMG 81/85 set?
wow. 5 of the shittiest genres there are. I suggest investing in guitar the shape of a giant penis, then inserting it into your ass. queer.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Yah I was looking at those but is there one with a tremelo and a EMG 81/85 set?

That dude from Atreyu has a signature Viper with an OFR, as well as EMGs. However, I think you'd have to save up a bit more.

Reported to the asshole above also.
Quote by The Casualty
That dude from Atreyu has a signature Viper with an OFR, as well as EMGs. However, I think you'd have to save up a bit more.

Reported to the asshole above also.

Damn. Well I might just settle without the tremelo. Thanks for the info.

I'm not exactly sure about the price, I guess it varies from store to store. Though, I gotta say I'm not too crazy about that finish. However, it has the specs that may suit you.

Look around the website, you may find something you like.
Quote by The Casualty

I'm not exactly sure about the price, I guess it varies from store to store. Though, I gotta say I'm not too crazy about that finish. However, it has the specs that may suit you.

Look around the website, you may find something you like.

Yah damn that color is ugly. But everything else I like.