kk i noe the tabs for this chord.. its in a song im trying to learn but i just cant get my fingers to form it correctly..any help?
Beck "Mongolian Chop Squad" the Anime inspired me to play the guitar

cloud/ red
Its all practice. What BGC has in his first chord is what is usually played. Its just like a barre chord that you would play on the low string, but move it up to the A string. WIth doing this and keeping the same shape, you make it minor.

All barre chords take practice to get down, everyone has to go over that hump one time or another.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by justin_fraser
Its all practice. What BGC has in his first chord is what is usually played. Its just like a barre chord that you would play on the low string, but move it up to the A string. WIth doing this and keeping the same shape, you make it minor.

All barre chords take practice to get down, everyone has to go over that hump one time or another.

Mhm. When I first started playing, I hated them. They're even harder to pull of when you're learning to play on an acoustic. Just have to stick at it and keep trying until you get it. Im not a perfect player of barre chords, but I can manage now, moreso than I could in the beginning. Sometimes it isn't always best to just take the easy way out.
hmm i guess practice makes perfect.. but i wonder is there any songs out there that will be easy for a week player or so? if there is can u ne1 link me?
Beck "Mongolian Chop Squad" the Anime inspired me to play the guitar

cloud/ red