well so found out my friends play some intstruments. my friend who plays guitar/sings has beed doin for like a year or so, i've been goin for a year and a half, and the keyboard player has been goin for very very long.so my other friend says he wants to play drums, gets a drumset. same wiith another dude who plays bass. so outof the blue, i have a band and we start practicin and shit with some easy jammin. i just need to know what are some super easy songs to play (the bass and drummer really aint that good cause before this they havent played their instruments) i want it to be classic rock, so far i thought smoke on the water(no brainer) and rockin in the freeworld.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
"Dammit" by Blink 182 and "The Beautiful People" by Marylin Manson (given you know how to tune to drop D) are pretty easy and good songs to both listen to and play.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
try some classic metal if ur into the older stuff... ummm, try some iron maiden, early metallica and some led zeppelin all of those are fun!
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by GdayArmstrong
some old green day is pretty simple, blink 182, stuff like that

blink 182 definately a good choice for bands just starting out though some of the drums might be a bit hard for your drummer

but old green day is way too hard for a newb bassist the entire dookie and insomniac albums basslines are the main melody
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
no punk! everyone will get annoyed! go with some songs that are comletely original with great riffs.
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Yeah go with Rockin In The Free World is easy for all instruments and gives you a chance to stretch out on the solo. 3 chords its easy to jam to.
"An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind"- Mahatma Ghandi