Does anybody know the truth behind this?
Coincidence? on purpose? work of satan?

if you've never heard it backwards and can't be bothered to reverse it yourself.. you can check it out here

personally, i think its no coincidence, and the myth about led zeppelin selling their souls to the devil in exchange for musical brilliance supports that this is done by satan...
Last edited by stewart2012 at Feb 21, 2007,
um..it's fake. you can't even tell what it says without know ahead of time.

plus if you know anything about the bible you'd know that satan doesn't have the power to give people "talents".
It was obviously on purpose. The Britney Spears song is the one we should be talking about.
i is cool
me and a couple friends listened to the record backwards a couple years ago
its no lie
we could understand it just fine
it seems like it has to be on purpose but who knows
"As though you never left my side, I hold your stiffened body, so close to me."
If you listen to it without knowing what it supposedly says then you couldn't tell. plus it doesn't even make sense.
Quote by Spamwise

plus if you know anything about the bible you'd know that satan doesn't have the power to give people "talents".

Yes, he does. i am catholic so i do know a bit about it... if you pray to the devil, he can answer you, but it comes with a horrible price tag.
Quote by samerika
Its fake..i tried it on my lp player.

i've used audacity before (free music editing program u can download it..) to reverse the song, and it is there.
You heard about it so you expected to hear it when you tried it. It is basic psychology. This was not on purpose.
Quote by InTheFlesh!
Oh... that britney one is hilarious

i've yet to hear it...
whats the deal on that?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by stewart2012
the myth about led zeppelin selling their souls to the devil in exchange for musical brilliance supports that this is done by satan...
you said it yourself. MYTH.