my friend and i have been trying to think of a word all day and we cant think of what it is. the word is an article of clothing that was used a long time ago. it is the frilly collar that goes around the neck of a person and it is usually used when a person was trying to be very dressy. what is it called!?
Quote by boardsofcanada


The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
is it a ruff or something?
Quote by bassmanjoe08

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
a weasel?
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
A choker? (just to be different)

-Teh Pat
-Teh Pat

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
One time I picked into my nuts. It hurt and needless to say it really ruined my song.