I really want to try some salvia, i heard it is really crazy and trippy. My friends and I smoked some plain dried salvia leaves, but they didnt do anything for us. I think you need the salvia extract to get a really good trip, but i dont know anything about that. Where do you get salvia extract? Does anyone know anything about it or has anyone tried it?
kill 'em a lot
....damn you kids and your drugs.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
my friend was telling me about this but i really dont know what the hell it is
If i could, id change my user name!
There are websites on the internet where you can order it, not totally sure if I can give a link here or not.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
the convenivne stores around here sell salvia extract haha. u ahve to be 19 to purchase it but w..e i smoked it once. i ddint see shit leik anyone said. but i took one hit and i was baked. at first my frind took a hit and then hes leik "gusy theres no factory behind us" and im leik"..waht?" so i take the hit and within seconds i cant stop laughing. i didnt stop laughing for 5 minutes., ive never laughed so genuenilly in ym life. and then apparnanly i kept asking my frind if he brought the frisbee or sum shit. after 5 minutes i stopepd laughing but or another 10 minutes my whoe body felt kind of light. and after for abotu anoterh hour i was compelly fine and coupld funcion normally just felt a bit wierd. i think weeds better though., lasts longer side effects are known, cheaper and i still laugh and say stupid shit when i smoek bud
Is that the stuff that has diff. powers like 10p 20p 30p etc
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
it produces the same stuff that your body makes as you die. GHT or something like that. I hear its not even worth it though. $10 for about 10 minutes of enjoyment.
find a hemp store, or a "for tobacco use only" store and just asked the guy who works there. they will most likely have some or know where to get some. if it smells like insense when u walk in, u know they know sumthin. take supers advice, its not really all that great, but try it once if u got the cash, u might like it, its different.
yea if you want to trip youll need to try some extract, you can get it from alot of differen websites but i personally reccomend buying from ebay (yes they have salvia on ebay) just make sure it says something like 10x or 20x so you know how strong the stuff that youre buyin is.
I use it alot. Get the 45x. Basically its FULLY LEGAL and doesnt show up in drug tests. If you smoke it straight you will get a little buzz for about 5 minutes, but if you sprinkle it on weed, my god its amazing. You will trip balls but will come down about an hour later. Its fun and a real trip. Go for it.
I've heard some crazy stories about Salvia trips. Like someone who felt like they lived an entire lifetime as a different person, when they were only high for 10 minutes.
salvia is awesome u u mix it wit weed, u trip adn get high and it lasts a good amount of time
METAL
salvia is insane. i tried it once because my friends had been doing it and it look hilarious. basically everything looked like it was turning into a tetris game and it felt like i was getting sucked into the floor. it feels like a long time but really it only lasts like 5 minutes. its crazy but you should try it at least once for fun since its really not that bad for you
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
I did it once and tripped and thought i turned into a video game. Like not in a video game i was a box on a shelf and i kept on yelling everythings for sale over and over again. It was intense. Ive had some good trips on it too though
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
I have smoked salvia twice, both times using a blunt wrap. I experienced no trip at all. All I got out of it was the taste of ass in my mouth. Any reason why I'm not getting a trip?
Quote by Mascot
I have smoked salvia twice, both times using a blunt wrap. I experienced no trip at all. All I got out of it was the taste of ass in my mouth. Any reason why I'm not getting a trip?

you need the extract not the plant. use a jet lighter and a pipe. Hold a one huge hoot in your lungs and dont let it out for as long as possibly.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
you cant smoke it like a blunt or a cigarette, you have to have to smoke it in a pipe using a butane jet lighter in order for it to burn hot enough to release the chemicals that make you trip.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Ah, that makes sense. But yeah, I was smoking the 15 extract in a blunt wrap. I guess that's why it didn't work.
It's fun for about 15 minutes then it ends and your like wtf just happened to me? IMO it's really not worth it.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
I tripped bawls for about an hour the first time I did it, and loved it
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
NOT WORTH IT.

salvia sucks for several reasons:

1) it's harsh
2) it doesn't always work
3) when it does, it lasts for five minutes

take some shrooms instead.
damn druggies
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
I'd reccomend trying 5x first. Move up to 10x then 20x. I've been smoking 20x for a while, and it ****s you the **** up. Its not a regular high that you can still go on with your day (go to class, do work, etc). You lose touch with reality for a while in a really hard trip (not so much with 5x). Remember, use a torch lighter (the extra heat is necessary) and a bong. Hold the smoke in as long as possible and fly away.

Also, don't do it in uncomfortable/scary places. The trip won't be good, trust me.
It's quite a respectable "incense" to use.

Most people who say it lasts 5 to 10 minutes only take one hit. Yeah, that's nice for maybe the first time you do it, but you have to get a couple of good hits in to really get your ass to Mars. If you smoke enough of it, and you're in a comfortable setting, you can live several lives, meet God (who wears a Grateful Dead shirt), travel to unknown places, and so much more for what feels like forever. Then less than an hour later you're baseline again. That is what I call awesome, it helps that I seem to be the only one I've met who likes the Salvia taste.

Anyway, Salvia isn't really meant to be smoked regularly like weed, it's more like a "Dessert" drug, it's best to have it once in a while to get somethig truly different, or mix it in with what you've got to really go places. Try it a few times, it's near impossible to respect Mother Salvia well enough on your first trip or two.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Man i knew there would be a thread about Salvia today. On the news they were saying its some "new high"... Meh its been around for awhile. Now there trying to ban it in New York and New Jersey.

Yeah its fun but dont do it in a bad place. You will sweat off 10 pounds and come out of the trip on the floor sprawled out. Yes that happened to me.

Also is it true that it comes in liquid form?
Hey k9, did you get unbanned on 1/16/07? Just figured that was odd being that it's my birthday. My birth years ago foreshadowed a great unbanning. So it has been said.

Erm, to also somewhat answer your question, I think I heard about a liquid Salvia once, but it could just be someone was talking about extracting it and the liquids used, etc., so I don't know really.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
I've done it a few times. You have to hold the hits in for an extremely long time for the best results. Smoke the extract out of a bowl or pipe, or else you won't really get anything.

The first time I did it I just freaked out and didn't really trip, I just went kinda crazy. The other times I've tripped pretty good. One time I played Halo on it and a warthog popped up out of nowhere and exploded, but it was different than the regular ones. No one else saw it. Open eyed visuals, mah****a!
i did salvia once, oh man it was nuts, i spent like 20 minutes which felt like 20 hours looking for G-love in my room it was crazy
Well, mascot... Blunt wraps are a WASTE with salvia.

For best results, you would want to use a bong or bubbler, something that will cool the smoke and purify it for Salvinorins A and C, the chemical compounds that make you trip.

Also, hold in just one hit for as long as you can, and you will feel it set on really quick. If you feel like you are starting to trip, cool it for a minute, then take another hit. You should be most pleased.

Now, my story.

Yeah the other day was my best trip. I sat by a lake as the sun was just starting to set, and it was reflecting on the lake. I took one deisel rip. Suddenly the trees all became really symmetrical, and the branches appeared to be reaching out to hug me. Then, from all around I could hear chanting in this really strange rhythmic language. Then, the reflection of the sun called out to me in that language, and I understood it sort of. It then started singing a lulling song in that language. After that finished, I could not stop laughing for a good few minutes, then the effects wore off.

It was fantastic. if youre gonna do salvia, use nothing less than 20x, or else its not worth it. This above trip was with 40x.

Peace.
~In quiet desperation, knuckles white upon the slippery reings, she bravely waves her boys goodbye again.~
plenty of people have tried it and discussed it in 'the one and only drug thread'. to find specific posts on salvia, go to the advanced search (https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?), use the keyword 'salvia' (and add anything else relevant if you'd like), then choose The Pit from the list as the forum to search within, find threads with at least 500 replies, and show results as posts.
searching for info on www.erowid.org and http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/ should also be useful.
from daylight...
...into darkness