I own a digitech rp 350. Does anyone know where I can download patchesfor new tones. I know of the community pages on the digitech website. Any help will be appreciated. thanks
How do you like the RP 350? I was thinking about getting the Rp250. Sorry I cant help you on your prob! Any input about the Rp would be helpfull! Thanks in advance!
How will I laugh tomorrow... when I can't even smile today??

Jackson DXMG
Peavey ultra 112 tube combo
Sans amp GT2
Digitech Rp 2000
i love my rp350, had it for a month and still learning new sounds. its great. realistic.
Quote by tuckerbeer
How do you like the RP 350? I was thinking about getting the Rp250. Sorry I cant help you on your prob! Any input about the Rp would be helpfull! Thanks in advance!

I got one just to use for headphone practice and recording quick song ideas and its been great for that. You definitely won't mistake it for a tube amp but it does a decent job of modeling different amps.
Some things that I like:
-USB connectivity
-I can record ideas really quickly at any time because I don't have to crank my amp.
-X-edit is easy to use
-The effects are fun to play with and the whammy is good (they are a bit of a novelty for me because I don't normally use effects)
- The octave down effect is nice for messing around with bass lines if you don't own a bass

Things I don't like:
-I'm always afraid I'm gonna break the knobs
-Hard to get a good low gain sound
I'd reccomend it as a practice tool but not a serious modeler.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...