I'm into acting and movies so i like the Oscars

whos your bet on?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Some Hollywood period drama filmed in a bleak old mansion where people have lots of pale sex and speak old English will win, I think.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Trevor6
The Oscars this year suck.

not really
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
not really

BORAT WASN'T NOMINATED!!!! THEY FUCKING SUCK!!!!
i is cool
Quote by Trevor6
BORAT WASN'T NOMINATED!!!! THEY FUCKING SUCK!!!!

this isn't the freaking golden globes
<//////>~
Quote by Trevor6
The Oscars this year suck.

+1 you're so smart!
i is cool
The Departed will win everything.

And your totally wrong, Borat was nominated for Best ********* Scene.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Oh come one Sascha Baron Cohen should've been at least nominated for Best Actor.

When are they btw?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
They are on Sunday.

Also use the search button. Stellar Legs (the guy that is way better than you) already started a thread on this.

Stellar Leg's way better Oscar Thread

I DON'T CARE
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
I DON'T CARE

Good one. You totally got me with that one. But, do you realize that saying "I don't care" really doesn't change the validity of my point? Or maybe you do realize it, but have nothing better to say than "I don't care." Either way, it really makes you look bad. In fact, every one of your posts that I have seen makes you look bad. So why don't you save yourself some embarrassment and delete this thread and go ahead and post in the other one.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Good one. You totally got me with that one. But, do you realize that saying "I don't care" really doesn't change the validity of my point? Or maybe you do realize it, but have nothing better to say than "I don't care." Either way, it really makes you look bad. In fact, every one of your posts that I have seen makes you look bad. So why don't you save yourself some embarrassment and delete this thread and go ahead and post in the other one.

wow i look bad on the internet im so embarrassed

I DONT CARE what random people on the net think of me
<//////>~
That really isn't any excuse for replying "I don't care" when someone calls you out for making a thread that already exists. When you do that, you really show how you have no real argument. You're just being stubborn and repeating that you don't care because you are obviously in the wrong in this situtation.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
That really isn't any excuse for replying "I don't care" when someone calls you out for making a thread that already exists. When you do that, you really show how you have no real argument. You're just being stubborn and repeating that you don't care because you are obviously in the wrong in this situtation.

or maybe i actually don't care that there is another thread?

seriously...just chill...
<//////>~
Maybe you didn't actual care enough to search for another thread. I don't always search for a similar thread when I make them. But when someone brings up the fact that there is another thread (and even provides a link) you should start to care by at the least deleting your thread and going to the other one. In this case especially because Stellar Legs is pretty much the movie guru on this forum. Usually every year he makes the Oscar thread. Or some big 2006 best movies list (he did for 2005). It is almost like making a new picture thread and then saying "I don't care" when everyone tells you that there already is one.

And chill? I think I'm handling this situation very calmy.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Maybe you didn't actual care enough to search for another thread. I don't always search for a similar thread when I make them. But when someone brings up the fact that there is another thread (and even provides a link) you should start to care by at the least deleting your thread and going to the other one. In this case especially because Stellar Legs is pretty much the movie guru on this forum. Usually every year he makes the Oscar thread. Or some big 2006 best movies list (he did for 2005). It is almost like making a new picture thread and then saying "I don't care" when everyone tells you that there already is one.

And chill? I think I'm handling this situation very calmy.

by chill i meant you dont have to make long posts to impress me

now go away you're not getting any where with me
<//////>~
Quote by evilchuck
I hope Pans Labyrinth wins something, it deserves it...

yay, someone who is actually interested in movies
<//////>~
Quote by evilchuck
I hope Pans Labyrinth wins something, it deserves it...

X222222222222222222222222222222222222222222220000 it was the best movie in awhile