i can't find it anywhere in their new catalogue.. (which is here, by the way)

does this simply mean it's not in their new lineup, or discontinued entirely? that was going to be my next bass too, damn it all.. it was perfect for what i needed.
Member of the Morley PWB Owners Club. PM mountaindew88 to join.
then maybe just buy the 06 model? hurry to you local guitar store, the bass is calling your name.....
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
They have a D-Series line in addition to the B series and a B-1000 series?!?! Are they even all that different?
Quote by Bass Cat
then maybe just buy the 06 model? hurry to you local guitar store, the bass is calling your name.....

i think i shall do that.. that bass is seriously perfect for me. all the other ones (i'm being picky here, but) have electronics i'd want to replace, or they aren't long scale, or they're not made of mahogany, or they have a rosewood fretboard, or they have a flamed maple top, or a combination of those.
that was limited edition for the year they celebrated thier 25th aniversery.

unless you get very lucky you probably missed it.
however. the B400 will play and sound exactly the same
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
Quote by Charlatan_001
They have a D-Series line in addition to the B series and a B-1000 series?!?! Are they even all that different?

i think the D series is like the "affordable" series? like the diamond series of schecter perhaps?
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
Quote by Emergancy Exit
that was limited edition for the year they celebrated thier 25th aniversery.

unless you get very lucky you probably missed it.
however. the B400 will play and sound exactly the same

No it wasn't and no it won't.

It was available for 2 years, the first one as the B-2005, the second as the B-500.

The B-404 has 34" scale neck and a flame/spalt it 07 maple top. The B-500 was 35" scale.
haha
i had no idea about the B-2005, thanks for the heads up. gonna go find that B-500 asap.