Page 1 of 2
I'll delete this when someone helps...I just need to know the presale password pretty please I know SOMEONE must know it...
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Have they posted the locations they're going to be playing at...?
can you see them seperatly or do you have to see MCR?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
can you see them seperatly or do you have to see MCR?
Well no one's going to force you to see the whole show
Quote by yawn
Well no one's going to force you to see the whole show

lol yeah......

i dont mind MCR...its just that emos scare me
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I hope Muse is headlining tell me they are please somebody....not that i hate mcr i actually like them but muse is so much more talented
"I count the days to find, what was left behind. All of these names I clutch, will lead me to my home. Mothers and fathers start, to drown the living proof.....I cant remember these Lakes of Blood." - Cedric Bixler-Zavala
Quote by The Casualty
Muse sucks, and no, they're opening.

lol but i suppose that Slayer is the epitome of musical superiority
"I count the days to find, what was left behind. All of these names I clutch, will lead me to my home. Mothers and fathers start, to drown the living proof.....I cant remember these Lakes of Blood." - Cedric Bixler-Zavala
the girl i like is going to one of those shows, her tastes are not as great as others....

Eh I just did a little google search and found it :P

And yea, Muse is opening and they're the only reason I got tickets. Just bought 4 floor tickets to the concert for me and my friends hah. Gonna be soooo awesome.
Quote by The Casualty
Muse sucks, and no, they're opening.

i like muse
<//////>~
No I don't I just heard on the radio that they were coming here. They didn't do a very good job of advertising this tour...

I'm sort of afraid of going, because almost nobody in Winnipeg has even heard of Muse, so all the emo girls going for MCR will most likely hate Muse. But I'll just punch them in the face and keep on rockin.
Quote by yawn
Why can no one learn how to read? That Slayer thing isn't that hard to read.

But anyways, yeah. Muse is opening. It's already been established in another thread.

you apparently didnt catch my sarcasm
Quote by The Casualty
I'm going to the concert in Saskatoon, when is the Winnipeg show?

May 15th
Quote by The Casualty
ghey

i think they are pretty good
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
i think they are pretty good

They are very good.

edit: Is Muse not doing the U.S. dates or something? All I'm seeing on ticketmaster is MCR with Rise Against opening for them...
Quote by The Casualty
I'd love to see Rise Against again, I thought Muse was only opening for the UK dates?

Meh, if that's true no reason for me to waste $30 on those 2 bands...
Quote by yawn
^ Why are you going to see Muse?

he must be a closet muse fan
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
he must be a closet muse fan
Nah, maybe she just...

...is weird :-/
Quote by yawn
Nah, maybe she just...

...is weird :-/

are you sure? no girl likes death metal
<//////>~
Quote by The Casualty
According to Google, both Muse and Rise Against will be opening.
Ah, that makes sense.

If that's true, then that's pretty sweet.

Quote by myself101

are you sure? no girl likes death metal
Guess she's lying to us all, then :-/

And in the pic thread as well...
I just went to the forums on www.muse.mu and apparently Muse backed out of all Canadian dates last minute and people are receiving refunds if they only bought tickets to see Muse. I'm going to go kill somebody, see ya.
Quote by yawn

Guess she's lying to us all, then :-/

And in the pic thread as well...

Clearly.
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
Clearly.

Yep, you caught me. I'm really a 40 year old guy from Mississippi with gender confusion.
<.<
Quote by The Casualty
Yep, you caught me. I'm really a 40 year old guy from Mississippi with gender confusion.
<.<

i wouldn't be suprised
<//////>~
FUCKING GODDAMMIT MUSE IS PLAYING ONE SHOW IN LA IN APRIL AND ITS F*CKING SOLD OUT!!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!!!!

FUCK. They better come back after that!!!!
Just e-bay those tickets man.

Oh and apparently they might be doing a headlining tour in North America in the summer sometime...
Quote by ACG
Just e-bay those tickets man.

Oh and apparently they might be doing a headlining tour in North America in the summer sometime...

God I hope so. I missed them last year when they came through...
to Myself101: how is it you stay such a cheery person throughout all the crap in the pit?
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Quote by DrkNTwstd
to Myself101: how is it you stay such a cheery person throughout all the crap in the pit?

meh its the internet, dont take it seriously
<//////>~
Page 1 of 2