Donwload the "Total Video Converter" at download.com.

Now, it's only a 15 day trial, but it's a good program and will work for now.

Assuming you have Mozilla Firefox, (?) use the VideoDownloader add on and save the youtube video to your desktop. Then drag and drop the video into the converter and it will promt you which format you want to make it. From there, selet mp3 audio format and then just drag into your iTunes when it's done converting
Nikolas
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN

Assuming you have Mozilla Firefox, (?) use the VideoDownloader add on and save the youtube video to your desktop. Then drag and drop the video into the converter and it will promt you which format you want to make it. From there, selet mp3 audio format and then just drag into your iTunes when it's done converting

K Im downloading file now....
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN

Okay what do I do now?
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by preludetowar
K Im downloading file now....

Your downloading the Converter, or the youtube video.

Cause if you plan on doing it this way, you need Mozilla.

Otherwise just do what the other guy said, use a cable to connect your sound card to your speaker jack and record to audacity.
Nikolas
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Your downloading the Converter, or the youtube video.

Cause if you plan on doing it this way, you need Mozilla.

Otherwise just do what the other guy said, use a cable to connect your sound card to your speaker jack and record to audacity.

I have mozzilia fox
Quote by Meths

Quote by preludetowar
I have mozzilia fox

You didn't answer me. what did you jsut download. The Total Video Converter, Mozilla Firefox, or the youtube video?
Nikolas
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN

How do I do that?
Quote by Meths

Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
You didn't answer me. what did you jsut download. The Total Video Converter, Mozilla Firefox, or the youtube video?

Total video converter
Quote by Meths

ok, lol. go to "tools" in your menu bar.

Click add-ons.

Make sure your on the extensions tab, and click "get extensions"

under the most popular section (or whatever it's called) download and install the VideoDownloader. When it's installed, it will appear as a small icon on the bottom right of your browser. when the youtube video in question is done loading, double click the icon and click "get video" or "download" or whatever it says.

after the video is downloaded, find wherever you decided to save it (desktop for convince) and drag it into the video converter. when it promts you to what format you want, just go to mp3 audio.
Nikolas
k im good but when i double click the bottom icon it brings up this

(.flv) Left-click -> (Warning: You must change the file extension to .flv). To open the file use FLV Player. If you want to convert the video to another format (avi, wmv, mpg...) consult our Help section (in the main page).

help?

EDIT: nvm got it, but when i convert to mp3 it says error?
Quote by Meths

Last edited by preludetowar at Feb 22, 2007,
Any one help?
Quote by Meths