Page 1 of 2
This thread is just asking for trouble.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
A cool country, with a very interesting history, that has lost it's way throughout the years....
Not another one of these threads...

It's already quite clear that the majority of UG thinks America is a country dominated by a bunch of fat, ignorant people who are inferior in every way to the people of Britain, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, and Canada.
Quote by DrkNTwstd
spidey sense is tingling, i have a feeling something bad is going to come out of this

Should be fun to watch happen though.
Nikolas
A country that claims you will be granted freedom and liberty wich gives you neither, while screwing over the middle and lower class with a one party "democracy" which represents only the aristocracy.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Should be fun to watch happen though.
More like redundant.
Quote by beastiebeatles
A country that claims you will be granted freedom and liberty wich gives you neither, while screwing over the middle and lower class with a one party "democracy" which represents only the aristocracy.

+1,000
Nikolas
Quote by yawn
More like redundant.

Then why would you bother to come back and look to see what's being posted?
Nikolas
History's greatest lie.

You're free as long as you obey.

Quote by beastiebeatles

Yeah, he's got it.
Quote by yawn
Not another one of these threads...

It's already quite clear that the majority of UG thinks America is a country dominated by a bunch of fat, ignorant people who are inferior in every way to the people of Britain, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, and Canada.

so i see your california town is a bubble too?
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Quote by beastiebeatles

+10. Win.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Well, threadstarter, you knew what was going to happen. I'm going to have to report this thread so it won't turn into a flamefest.

/e-cop
Quote by eltravo
so i see your california town is a bubble too?
Indeed. Quite infamous as a bubble.
America is not the greatest country in the world, though people who have never even been outside of Georgia state lines will argue that it is.

If you've never left the United States, don't even try to say that America is the greatest country in the world.

I've been to many continents/countries: England, Scotland, Sicily, Italy, France, Japan, etc. All beautiful.

Patriotism is a dead practice.
Poor advice.
The country that kept europe from being ruled by nazis. You owe us some respect.
Quote by yawn

Thinks. You mean knows. Just kidding, but seriously, if Barack Obama is not elected in 2008, then I will lose all faith in your country. I don't think that anywhere else in the world would elect Bush not once, but twice. That is, if you even think he was elected the first time.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
Quote by yawn
Indeed. Quite infamous as a bubble.

mine too, walnut creek, bay area

at least you guys had iron maiden play, i have 6 starbucks within 3 blocks.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Despite what some may want you to believe, American is not the world's fattest country. We're number 9. High Five! Nauru is still a full 20% fatter than us.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by guitarguy17
a country and this threadstarter is a faggot

and a continent, in fact, i live in america
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Then why would you bother to come back and look to see what's being posted?

Do not question yawn.
He is superior to you in every way possible.
He does as he pleases, and that is all you need to know!
Spiral Out
^ If only the cops around here had that mindset :-/

Quote by eltravo
mine too, walnut creek, bay area

at least you guys had iron maiden play, i have 6 starbucks within 3 blocks.
Dammit, don't remind me ><

I didn't go to that show
ha that sucks, we get the police, so iguess its even...

no, not at all...
bi-oceanic. Woo!
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
America is... a republic in the N Western Hemisphere comprising 48 conterminous states, the District of Columbia, and Alaska in North America, and Hawaii in the N Pacific. 267,954,767; conterminous United States, 3,022,387 sq. mi. (7,827,982 sq. km); with Alaska and Hawaii, 3,615,122 sq. mi. (9,363,166 sq. km).

/thread
I didn't have a signature until now.
the best mother _______ country in the whole _______ world

i live in hawaii and thats apart of america so ________
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
Quote by NaNazFynst808
the best mother _______ country in the whole _______ world

i live in hawaii and thats apart of america so ________

no
Page 1 of 2