Group Sex is one of my favorite hardcore albums. Wild In the Streets is also good, but it can't hold a light to Group Sex.
hell yeah man, keith morris is WAY better than henry rollins, the most intense singer ever.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by Mav-16
hell yeah man, keith morris is WAY better than henry rollins, the most intense singer ever.

You do realise we're talking about Circle Jerks and not Black Flag?

Group sex is a damn good album, I haven't listened to them for ages so i'll go and dig it out.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Was recommended picking up 'Group Sex' by him above and it's a really good CD, but way, way too short.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
You do realise we're talking about Circle Jerks and not Black Flag?

Keith Morris was the original singer for Black Flag, I think that's what he was talking about.

Yeah, Group Sex is really short, but if you think about it, it would be completely different if it was longer.
Quote by hardrock1315
Keith Morris was the original singer for Black Flag, I think that's what he was talking about.

Yeah, Group Sex is really short, but if you think about it, it would be completely different if it was longer.

Yeah I got that man, I was just wondering why he was bringing up Black Flag in a Circle Jerks thread.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
He was probably just using a thread about Keith Morris' band to share an opinion about Keith Morris.
Quote by hardrock1315

True, but it's rather frustrating when you first buy it. You think, £8/9 is going to get you a full length album, but then you play it and it's over in 15 minutes. Upset me a bit anyway. It'd be much better if it was priced as an EP (£5/6).
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Group Sex is pretty rad.
"i'd give my soul to be where i was a year ago... if i had a soul left to give"
bump

Great band, lots of energy! Whenever I listen to Group Sex I have to hear the whole thing. What other albums of theirs should I check out?
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
checking out Group Sex for the first time, man this shit is great. I've been missing out.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
You definitely have! Keith Morris does a great job on vocals on that record.
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm