althought putting my illegal acts on here may not be very smart or appealing for that matter. most of you dont really give a rats ass so here i go.
me, my bro, and my cousin, are trying to get performance mufflers from cars that are parked at night in dark alleys and shit like that, we can get the rubber part off the only problem we has is bending the pipe and ripping it off. i was wondering if u guys knew any good ideas for pulling the muffler off since hammers, and mallets are out of the question. thanks
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
get some 2-3in pipe cutters. its like a wrench with 2 steel wheels that cut pipe. We used to use them to take down fencing and some of the small ones would cut locks, so i think it'd work for you... fromjust dont get shot.
I dont know...

Lets talk about the weather!

Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Wait, I had an idea other than killing and skull fucking? What's up with me today...
get some 2-3in pipe cutters. its like a wrench with 2 steel wheels that cut pipe. We used to use them to take down fencing and some of the small ones would cut locks, so i think it'd work for you... fromjust dont get shot.
I dont know...

Lets talk about the weather!

Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Wait, I had an idea other than killing and skull fucking? What's up with me today...
Why exactly are you wanting to remove them?
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124