Well, he looks like a dumass.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
that blog is about how he is tired of people asking him for free ibanez gear. He doesn't even know how to tune a guitar. I was tuning his guitar once (bronze warlock) and he got mad because "tuning is not good for it."
Quote by metal Lover
He doesn't even know how to tune a guitar. I was tuning his guitar once and he got mad because "tuning is not good for it."

LOL I know "guitarists" like that too.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I honestly think that humans are starting to get dumber and dumber. Isn't evolution working backwards a real bitch?
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
"You're not 'br00tal,' you're not 'Xcore,' you're a fag."

haha. The sad thing is we are kind of friends, but I can't stand him. He used to be the shit when he was in 8th grade. We'd light shit on fire. listen to metal. kick people's ass. now look at him. that was before he dyed his hair and got a good charlotte lip.
Right now I hate the mother fuckers riding mini-bikes outside my house. They're just going up and down the street, it's loud and fucking annoying. I wanna go out and kick their goddamn teeth in, but they're like 20-something. So I'll just sit inside and brood instead.
Quote by Rhinosaur Bones
Right now I hate the mother fuckers riding mini-bikes outside my house. They're just going up and down the street, it's loud and fucking annoying. I wanna go out and kick their goddamn teeth in, but they're like 20-something. So I'll just sit inside and brood instead.

Happens to me too, sh!ts me too.
Quote by yawn
Just random people at my school, and my mom.

NEVER HATE YOUR MUM!!!!
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Soul_Bassist
+1

AND YOU!!!
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by metal Lover
he sucks at guitar but says he's sponsered by Ibanez

That usually isn't a barrier to Ibanez sponsorship. Ever heard of this guy?
I hate my local music shop for selling overpriced gear besides hating my brother sometimes
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
i hate authority, UG e-cops, syd_barret, my roomate for snoring and my friend jeff for being a shithead. huzzah.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD