hey ..

im gettin a new amp off ebay..

check it out.. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320085131028&rd=1&rd=1

is it good or shit?

EDIT: and also.. there is a peavey 110 Watt and a Line 6 spider II on there. but the line 6 one i have to driver over 30ks too pick it up.. so what on should i get ?

help me here!
Last edited by EdDx at Feb 22, 2007,
I think that the Line 6 Spider series are excellent loud practice or jammin' amps, and I can't see why they wouldn't stand up to a gig or two.
Cube 30.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Well if u click the link.. that amp ends in like 25mins.. so yeah help
^z0mG NOT IF I D0 1st!!11!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Go to a decent music store and try them out first. Find the one that best suits your tastes, and tell them that you are going to buy that amp online. Prices will instantly drop. I know most of the people at music stores are dicks, and when they realize that you are just testing their shit to get an idea of what you are going to order elsewhere, their prices immedately drop. Just have the balls to say "that sounds nice, I am definately calling Musician's Friend tommorow." If they don't drop their prices then, order your gear online. they are obviously out for the big score. They didn't do their job as a salesperson. **** them. Why do you want to pay a extra $200.00? That's stupid.
leave me alone, please.
lol ok but i dont think they have those amps at the closest music shop here

cos that music shop is like the size of my house lmao
man do not get this amp! it is just terrible, it has terrible clean and just weak distortion, i had one for bout 9 months and it was really bad for me, even wit a distortion pedal it sounded bad, so my advice DONT GET THIS!
MY GEAR

ESP LTD EX-50
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Leem Footswitch
Never played it. But you get what you pay for. It's most likely crap, but I could be wrong.

Also the peavey isn't 110 watts, that's refering to the speaker...

The spider I have tried, possibly the worst sounding mainstream amp in the market nowadays.

Jinskee is right, get a cube 30.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Near-new-Roland-Cube-30-Guitar-amp_W0QQitemZ200080780233QQihZ010QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem