Page 1 of 2
What portable music players do you have, and which do you use the most?

I had a Creative 512MB player which stuffed up after it fell into pool. Then I bought a Zen Vision:M 30GB Media Player, which I returned because it didn't work. Then I settled with an iPod Shuffle which I absolutely hate to death...because iTunes and everything else has a 90% chance of freezing whenever I plug it in.

(If there's already a thread like this, I'll delete this one)
I use a Panasonic Discman...

I plugged my mp3 player into a computer in China and it hasn't worked since.

I never bothered getting a new one... I don't really need one.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Cowon iAudio HDD Digital Audio/Video Player

(20GB X5 model)

when the battery gets old at the end of the year i found a site that shows how to put a phone battery in its place for another year..
my brother just did that on his and it worked great although fitting that slightly larger battery in a tiny area just wasn't fun at all...

I use mine in the car, in class and play along with songs when plugged into the mixer
I have a Samsung YH-925, 20Gb, is really good although is now starting to die a slow death. Had an iRiver for a day but my computer wouldn't recognise it so I ruined it by deleting the partition on its hard drive......then sent it back claiming it didnt work
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
Quote by Inahrima
Ipod Video 5G 30 gig. Absolutely love it. Add ipod linux and rockbox and its amazing what the thing can really do. I use it mostly just for playing music though.

I have that one. What does the linux/rockbox do?

And its great, if a bit of a brick.
8 Gig I-Pod Nano. Never had any problems with it. It's small, engraved and a nice red colour. Perfectly built fo portability... only problem is you need a computer to charge it.
Originally Posted by Bubonic Chronic
Far as you know, with your prepubescent peach fuzz, a Vagina is that large Asian country with nukes and a space program.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by Inahrima
Ipod Video 5G 30 gig. Absolutely love it. Add ipod linux and rockbox and its amazing what the thing can really do. I use it mostly just for playing music though.

i love how itunes is crap but support in linux is brilliant

edit: whoops, firmware

i have a Zen Micro 6gig. Nothing special, it just about fits my growing music collection, the windows software is pretty shoddy though
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Last edited by IndieMetalhead at Feb 22, 2007,
Ipod shuffle the new ones
Quote by Dinguz
I have a thing for 10 year old shemales in japanese school uniforms
sucking a horse... awww yeahhh..........

Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.
Quote by Soul_Bassist
What portable music players do you have, and which do you use the most?

I had a Creative 512MB player which stuffed up after it fell into pool. Then I bought a Zen Vision:M 30GB Media Player, which I returned because it didn't work. Then I settled with an iPod Shuffle which I absolutely hate to death...because iTunes and everything else has a 90% chance of freezing whenever I plug it in.

(If there's already a thread like this, I'll delete this one)

I have one of those too and mine fell in water too but it was working again the next day.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

RCA lyra

biggest peice of shit you can ever buy mwa ha ha. but it gets the job done...

without a memory card...it only holds about 30 songs haha

...lamo
I have a 4GB Blue iPod Nano.

I use iTunes.. and I love it.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Creative MuVo TX, 1GB.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
8GB Crrative Zen.

It's a lot more sturdy that I thought it'd be.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I use a Sansa M240... a bit small, I may upgrade later, but idk, it hasn't really posed a problem yet. Also, I dropped it, and theres a crack in the screen, but it's not covered by my warranty, so now I can't really read anything on it because almost half the screen is black.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
Creative Zen:M (30gig mp3/vic/radio)
Its nice, but the ****er doesn't want to charge using the USB on my computer so Im going to have to buy a Power Adapter for it.
My Sandisc broke so now I use some shitty cd player that skips when you hold it on a flat surface.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Inahrima

I installed Ipod Linux onto my iPod and none of my songs were on it and now i can't even use my iPod, it won't go on the computer via USB, it won't switch on and all i have is some screen with red writing on a black backround which ends in sayins
"No more tasks for init - sleeping forever"
HELP?
ipod nano.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
iPod 30gig video.

I won't touch another MP3 player, the rest are shit, imo.

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

Page 1 of 2