Here it is....custom e-drums, PA amp, guitars, FX pedals, pedal boards, keyboards, computer.......I wouldn't sell it all for anything

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/moody07747/Musical%20Instruments/My%20Recording%20Studio/Updated%208-5-07/

Computer: Dell dimension 2400 with added sound blaster sound card...just put in the sub woofer last night. It's an Altec Lansing with the small main speakers removed and so I can use the woofer only with the monitors
screen is a 17" flat panel LCD
Last edited by moody07747 at Aug 8, 2007,
mixer takes in audio from the keyboard, drums, mic, MP3 player, looper, guitar (second output of magicstomp for stereo) and sends it to the computer for recording as well as the amp for monitoring.
Nice setup. I've been thinking of setting up a small studio for myself sometime. Of couse, I'll need to save up some money first...

And my God, you're up late too eh?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by moody07747
yea no classes until tonight so I figured I would do a few recordings for my webpage and stay up all night

That's the way to do it man. I don't have school all week so why bother going to sleep on time?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.