ok so im buying a new amp.. but im not playing gigs or anything just playin in my bedroom and occasionally with my mate thats got a drum set..
i have heard roland cubes are good and affordable.. but what should i get cube 30 or 60? will the 30 get over the drums and sound good?
thx guys
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
Im not sure the 30 will get over the drums....either way it will struggle I think, and more than likely sound abit pish when pushed that hard (cos its a SS)

But i wouldnt take my word alone, others will probably be able to help you better than me.
I've got the Cube 30 and it does keep up with the drums and other amps in band practice. But it's not loud enough for even small gigs. So if you want to be sure go with the 60.
ok.. awsum thx guys
cube 60 it is..
ooh btw are the effects in it good?
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

Yup, the effects are good. It can do pretty much anything really. What kind of stuff do you play?
yeah they're pretty gd (flanger/chorus/tremelo etc) all the usual things
I'm only Welsh, give me a break!!

Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Airline 2P DLX
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender Strat
Yamaha FG 450SA

Peavey ValveKing 212
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop SW95 Crybaby
Shit load of Picks
i play.. rock punk little bit of metal..
has it got good distortion?
Quote by srq89