Hey all, I am interested in starting a project, My uncle is an electrician and knows alot so he will be helping me build this. Anyhow, This is what I am looking for.

I want a Multi switch pedal,

first, switch to channel 1 on the amp,
Second, switch to Chanel 2 on the amp,
Third, Switch To HEAVY Distortion,
Fourth, Acoustic simulator,
Then A Octave Harmony, Wah-wah pedal. at the end.

So, First and second only change channel on amp, third adds heavy distortion to either,
fourth does acoustic simulator on either channel, And at the end the Wah- Wah style pedal.

If you could let me know what it would take to put this together, And a rough estimate of cost it would be wonderful.
Quote by Leybick

you're going to try and tell me girls don't piss out of their asses?

Gear:
Agile AL-3100 Gold-top Les Paul
Vox Valvtronix 15 watt
Um, do you mean you want to be able to plug your distortion, acoustic simulator and wah-wah units into the pedal, or you want to build your own into the switchbox? I think you're in over your head if the latter. Seriously, have you seen the schematics for an acoustic simulator?

Have a look at the Boss AC-2 schematic. To combine all those effects into a single unit, you'd probably have to go the digital route – which I don't think even many experienced pedal builders even worry about.
The more you know, the less you understand.
last.fm
It sounds like you want a 2 button footswitch, followed by a distortion. not too hard so far. the wah is also easy enough. but the acoustic simulator is killer. i've never even seen their schematics, but you seem to be askin' for trouble with it. connecting the wah and such would be tricky, but a trained professional fabricator could do it.

Or, just take existing pedals and fabricate them in one box, and connect them so that they are always connected. powering this would be a total B!TCH. you'd need at least 3 batteries, or 27v power, and some wahs run 18v, so you would need 36v.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
ok, take out the acoustic simulator, And add Overdrive, Like randy rhoads on bark at the moon style.

that would be a fair bit simpler i think.
Quote by Leybick

Gear:
Vox Valvtronix 15 watt
Do you know how your footswitch works? It could be a PITA depending on how the design is (if you can even obtain the design). The distortion shouldn't be too bad, nor the wah or OD. Getting it to fit in one box may be a problem though. Any particular reason why you want to do it this way rather than just building a pedal board?
American Ash Deluxe Tele
Squire Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
'65 Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
'53 Fender Deluxe 5C3
California Dreamer
Valve Junior
2X12 Avatar w/ V30's
Making it OD should be okay. I can't make a schematic, but it should be fairly easy and look llike 4 pedals in one.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Yeah, That Is what I want, Four pedals in one. That will be put into my pedal board. Thanks much, I appreciate the help.

Also, I have a Boss DS-1 that i would not mind converting to a heavier distortion or overdrive, any advice on that?
Quote by Leybick

Gear:
Vox Valvtronix 15 watt
Shouldn't the first two switches be combined? In one postion you have channel 1, in the other position you have channel two?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
yeah, I think so, would make more sense.

What about the DS-1 what can i do with that.
Quote by Leybick

Gear:
Vox Valvtronix 15 watt
You could look up some mods for that via google.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
alright, Thanks for the help. I will see what I can do in the near future and definately keep you all updated on how it goes.
Quote by Leybick

Gear:
Vox Valvtronix 15 watt