Hey all
im wanting to trade or sell my epiphone 67 flying V in white. iv had it for about 2 years, a little worn but still in V good condition. Only one little chip which is barely noticeable, and have photo of. Only wanting to trade within london or anywhere local to london to prevent cost and hassle of packaging( since i lost origional box.
Bought for £240, and has a padded gig bag bought seperatly for £40, im looking for about £210 for the lot

thanks

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
bump
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

hi

i live in watford near you. I'm interested in your offer of 200 pounds for the guitar and bag

my email address is loudanfs_518@hotmail.co.uk

please notify me on your position . i.e. if you've sold it already or something

thanks
ajp_play
iv PM'd you

Quote by TheUnholy

Still for sale as first interest has not replied as of yet

Quote by TheUnholy

sorry, London offers only

thanks for interest tho

Quote by TheUnholy

Im not shipping in the UK as i dont have the origional box, so finding a good box is annoying, have to buy bubblewrap, then send of, p+p. All together just annoying for me. I prefer the cash in hand personal appraoach to it so there is no money lost in transaction or guitar lost in post and delayed for 3 weeks.

Quote by TheUnholy

bump

Quote by TheUnholy