Anyone tried this guitar? it seems solid. and it looks awesome. any good pups?

I put my tobacco under my upper lip, just like anyone would do.

Yamaha RGX A2, Fender FM 212R.
playing one now, best guitar I ever played. Definitely buy one if thats the price range you're aiming at, cos i assume that a guitar for 1000 is better than it. But it's brilliant. It looks cool, and it plays well. Cos of the techy stuff in it it's really light, so you can look stronger than you are. Once i attached loads of glow sticks to it. Coupled with the pickup selecter it was well shiny.
Problems - No tone nob
Suggestions - Have a sturdy bag cos mine has got little dints in, and the paints gone and you see the wood. But thats cos i take it on public transport in a shit bag.

For my next guitar I am seriously considering just getting another.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
thanks mate.. i'll buy this one now i never use the tone control so it suits me perfect. should have had a tremolo though

but how's the pups? the sound.. what other pups/guitar does it sound like?

Quote by big duck
Once i attached loads of glow sticks to it. Coupled with the pickup selecter it was well shiny.

are you in enter shikari by anychance?
no, ive never listened to them in my life.
Theres no tremolo i'm afraid, and i cant think what it sounds like. It sounds good for rythmy stuff i think, it has a nice tone and it's surprisingly loud unpugged.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
nice