http://www.jim-reed-guitars.com/eng/thehandle/index.php

Man, I don't even know what to say about this guitar.... but the part that cracked me up...

«But it does have one defect- at the end of a concert try to destroy it. Unfortunately you wont be able to.»
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Interesting, but ugly
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Heh, scream knob.

Anyway, the side-on view looks pretty cool. Other than that, I'd rather a Steinberger.
Interesting...I wonder how it sustains...
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
finally, a guitar with various size bottle-cap opener...
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Of course i won't be able to destroy it, i'd never buy it ugly pile of shit though.

"imagine walking on stage with guitar in hand"

i'd rather carry mine with my foot
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Last edited by Stop Messin' at Feb 22, 2007,
Thats ****ing ugly. i don't care if it sounds good, if you label the volume as 'scream' i'm not touching it with a bargepole
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by madpickin03
finally, a guitar with various size bottle-cap opener...

lol. I thought the same when I first saw it!
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Innovation is always good. I grow tired of Les Pauls.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.