Ok, i want an opinion. I got a Washburn D-10N at a pawn shop for 80 bucks.. and it doesnt have any scratches and sounds great.. but should i have bought it for $80. or should i have talked em down..cause i can still do that and get some money back...lets just say i got connections
Guitars.

Seagull Entourage Rustic Q1
Washburn D-10 N 93'
Jay turser.. i dunno what model.
talk them down if you can?

why pay money that you don't have to?
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
$80 is great. You already have it so you can't do anything about it now. If it plays great for $80, be happy. You're lucky to get a decent guitar these days for under $500.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Check the neck and make sure it ain't cracked. You probably got a fantastic deal ... as you said, it "sounds great." What more could you ask for?
I got a Cort guitar for $80. atleast i think that what it says.never heard of it befor but i got it cuz i knew this one kid who was looking for a guitar so i sold it to him for $175.
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
Quote by victoryaloy
I got a Cort guitar for $80. atleast i think that what it says.never heard of it befor but i got it cuz i knew this one kid who was looking for a guitar so i sold it to him for $175. also i cant speec englesh nd am a rtard.

what did you just say?
speak english next time.
yeah i talked em down again saying that the guitar sucked...But it really doesnt suck.. and i got another 20 bucks back. SHAWINGGG
Guitars.

Seagull Entourage Rustic Q1
Washburn D-10 N 93'
Jay turser.. i dunno what model.
I got an 1981 Epiphone FT-130 for 80 bucks and it's the best damn acoustic I've ever played.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?