Yesterday I bought a hagstrom viking (reissue)
when i took it home, and started playing it, they strings were buzzing all over the place!!! I dont know what i should do, and im freaking out. I am guessing whatever the problem was, may have been spurred on by the humidity or lack of in my apartment? what should i do? is it just a matter of having the action raised (it is pretty low, it is brand new) someone please help me, lol.
will this problem go away or am i screwed???

thanks guys!
Raise the action
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Actually, all your guitar needs is a setup.

Now, was it buzzing like that when you played it in the store? Did you try it first, or did they bring you a boxed one from the back to take home? Generally, most shops will give you a setup when you buy a new guitar.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
The guy didnt give me a setup. Actually, I was the first one that took it out of the case. But the thing is, I didnt notice it buzzing in the store. maybe, cause it was amplified, i dont know.
I am sure this can be fixed easily, but its hard not to freak out when you just buy a new guitar and you get problems from the get go...
get the action raised or like they said, get it setup properly.

if its just fretbuzz on the first few frets and its not too much, then just play with it for a while. IDK why that helps but a lot of people say it does and my warlock has stopped buzzing after a few weeks of playing.

though I'd go with getting the guitar setup properly in the store to avoid any problems
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Well, you got slightly screwed if they just gave yopu the gutiar out of the box and sent you on your merry way. I'd take it back and ask for a free setup. When you get a brand new gutiar, it should be playable when you get it home without requiring a bunch of work...

Now, that being said, it's not unusual that after a day or so of being in a new environment that the neck will shift a bit and the setup will require tweaking. Guitars are quite sensitive to temperature and humidity, even moreso for set neck and neck thru instruments.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Thank you very much for your help guys!
Ya, the buzzing isnt at the first few frets, it's mostly higher up, like 8th fret and beyond I think.
I called the guy, and he said he would tweak it for me.
Hopefully he will get rid of the buzzing, cause it is REALLY bad.
But for the most part, I take it from your comments, that i shouldnt be worried, and that it is easily fixed?
thank you guys for calming me down, lol