Page 1 of 2
Yeah, you know what? This has been done before, but whatever.

It's been an emotional last couple of days, and I watched The Color Purple for the first time last night and bawled like a baby. I called my friend afterwards, crying, and she thought something happened, and I had to explain to her: "Celie was reunited with her children!"

Then I put in The Life Aquatic to change pace, and low and behold, and cried at the end of that, too. I saw the film in theatres and cried, but not the 20 times I saw it after that. But I did this time for some reason.

What's happening to me? Meh.

So um, yes, when was the last time everyone had a good cry? Doesn't have to be movie related, just, when the last time you really cried was.
Poor advice.
I thought I was the only one who cried at the Life Aquatic! The "That was my favorite age" line gets me every time .
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I cried last night from listening to 'How to Save a Life - The Fray' I think it's ok to have a good ol' cry now and again.
NOPE.
Pms?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
well, i was listening to dreams by van halen...lmao...and talking to my girlfriend because she thought i was mad at her or sad about something she did...and i was explaining to her how happy ive been with her and i was actually crying cuz i was happy...lmfao...but then after that, i thought maybe she wasnt happy...so then my tears quickly turned to tears of greif...lol...then we finally got things all settled and i was sooo ****ing happy i cried again...lmao. ok, im done...so yeah.
Quote by StJimmy88
well, i was listening to dreams by van halen...lmao...and talking to my girlfriend because she thought i was mad at her or sad about something she did...and i was explaining to her how happy ive been with her and i was actually crying cuz i was happy...lmfao...but then after that, i thought maybe she wasnt happy...so then my tears quickly turned to tears of greif...lol...then we finally got things all settled and i was sooo ****ing happy i cried again...lmao. ok, im done...so yeah.
You laugh too much.

STFU.

Um... I can't remember the last time I cr....

Oh...

Yeah...

Nah that one's for me.

I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by StJimmy88

You've been here for a year, yet you still type like a complete tardo?

anyways, I haven't cried for ages, so I don't know really.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
I haven't cried in ages, which I think is weird. But the bit towards the end of Rain Man when Dustin Hoffman leans his head forward and touches Tom Cruise's was very touching.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
I can't remember the last time i cried properly
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
At my uncle's funeral. I didn't really like him, but that was sad.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Has a Surf Music band
Quote by The Lucifer Sam

actually, when my grandad died i was pretty emotional. but that was 2 years ago
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
It was cold out.. the extreme coldness caused some condensation..

Wade in the water, child.
Quote by AWA
It was cold out.. the extreme coldness caused some condensation..

Hold me!
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Crying = lame. Suck it up. Next time you want to cry bite your tongue really hard and uppercut yourself in the chin.
when my grandma that meant everything to me died

i usually cover grief with copious amounts of alcohol, marijuana or fighting
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Just got some sand in your vagina, thats all.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Bumper
Crying = lame. Suck it up. Next time you want to cry bite your tongue really hard and uppercut yourself in the chin.

STFU, you emotionless piece of shit! >=[

Counting Crows makes me cry...
I cried at A Walk To Remember when the father and son share a hug... that was friggin emotional.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by stellar_legs
Yeah, you know what? This has been done before, but whatever.

It's been an emotional last couple of days, and I watched The Color Purple for the first time last night and bawled like a baby. I called my friend afterwards, crying, and she thought something happened, and I had to explain to her: "Celie was reunited with her children!"

It's a shame they didn't cut whoopi goldberg's sex scene from that thing, or you would have cried something else!

EDIT:

It's a shame they did cut whoopi goldberg's sex scene from that thing, or you would have cried something else!
I honestly don't remember the last time I cried...Lifes been pretty good to me the past few years really.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I watched Requiem for a Dream again the other day. God why do I keep doing that???

I really wanna see that.
I've never actually cried at a film, but "Ray" when he finds out his girlfriend has died, I welled up then
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I can't remember the last time I cried, I guess I'm a bit too macho. Oh yes, Oh yes. But I do get teary in the end of Man on Fire. Anyone who says that movie isn't amazing should die.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
They're a lot better if you get a Halo inductor.

EDIT: This isn't GG&A ¬_¬
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Movies make me cry all the time, but usually when it only has something to do with a father and son issue. I'll admit I have issues, because my own father was never around when I was growing up.

Example....the scene in Armaggedon when they make it back and Chik's ex is there with his son, waiting for him. That makes me cry like a Crybaby pussy-pants!
Seriously, I'm in the band.
Quote by Woo!Yay!
I really wanna see that.

I've never actually felt as depressed in my life as I did after watching that for the first time. The problem is it's so brilliant i've watched it a few times. Give it a go for a real emotional exercise, but make sure you got something funny lined up for afterwards!
Almost 2 years ago now when a close friend passed away. Quite an emotion time for all my friends and school.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
They're a lot better if you get a Halo inductor.

EDIT: This isn't GG&A ¬_¬

ahaha its like you walk into the wrong house and walk right back out.

i cry at movies like the green mile, or some other really depressing movies. whats that one movie where sean penn wants to kill nixon? that was depressing.
In all honesty, at my grandmother's funeral.

Before that, probably laughing at something.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I can't remember the last time I cried, I guess I'm a bit too macho. Oh yes, Oh yes. But I do get teary in the end of Man on Fire. Anyone who says that movie isn't amazing should die.

It's not great.

It's a bunch of flashy techical tricks and headache inducing camera movements in an attempt to be artsy.

It's a chore for me to sit through that movie.
Poor advice.
Quote by The Lucifer Sam

That made me laugh, sorry...

I don't remember the last time I cried, depends on what your definition of crying is, I've teared up cuting onions, my eyes water everytime I yawn, but other than that I don't really cry because I'm kind of a jackass.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by grantml02
That made me laugh, sorry...

I don't remember the last time I cried, depends on what your definition of crying is, I've teared up cuting onions, my eyes water everytime I yawn, but other than that I don't really cry because I'm kind of a jackass.

i laughed openly at a funeral, as the corpse's widow's facial expression was pretty funny

Page 1 of 2