just wondering what are some of the lower end guitars w/ active emgs?

can you install emgs into an ibanez? maybe way off
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
Quote by defmetal101
just wondering what are some of the lower end guitars w/ active emgs?

can you install emgs into an ibanez? maybe way off

not sure about the first question, but as far as I understand, you can install actives in most electrics as long as there is space for the batteries.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
The Jackson MG series Dinky has EMG's, but I would not get the trem- equipped one, I would get the string-through one.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
you can install emg's in any guitar if yoy switch the electronics and have room for a battery, basically.

I think trying to find the cheapest guitar with them stock might be a false economy- less money will have been put towards the wood and hardware etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
by the first q i ment what are the lowest price range guitars you get with active emgs stock standard
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
^ i know, and I said I'm not sure if that's the best way to go about things.

anyway, some of the jackson pro series, washburns, schecters, esp , all have some lower EMG models. I think hamer have some now too. EDIT: and cort.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Feb 22, 2007,
The LTD 400 series would be my first choice. Also Godin guitars have a new series that come standard with EMGs. I know they tend to be pretty affordable, although I don't know what their street prices are.

Also, Cort have a new series of instruments all loaded wtih EMGs.

http://www.cort.co.kr/english/products/common/list.asp?series_id=20
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor