Okay, so for my 7th hour English Class, we have to do something Shakespearian (sp?). And I want to do some old english music, while my buddy Drew reads a selection from Julius Caesar. If anyone can tell me where to find like...old english music from the 1400-1600 era, it would really be appriciated.
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
Do you mean you yourself performing music or putting recorded music on a stereo?

If you mean the former, here's a sheet music site:
http://www.musicaviva.com/fsmd/list.tpl?category=renaissance

If you meant like, a CD of songs, you can find those on Barnesandnoble, Amazon, Buy.com, whatever.

Though I have to ask: Why, if you're reading from a play set in ancient Rome would you want to accompany it with music from the renaissance? Are you going for music from the time it was written?
Yeah, I've got to use music for the time it was written, and I'm looking for some tabs or something that would sound like old english, thanks for the link
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.