Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
My guitar? Late 80's, early 90's Fender Made In Japan Yngwie Malmsteen Signature Stratocaster.
Your technique isn't good enough to play it at that speed yet, slow it down until you can play it perfectly, then start speeding it up gradually, you'll get there eventually, but right now it's a bit sloppy.
you have defiled that beautiful guitar with a mispits sticker.
get it off it looks like shit.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Yeah, well i can, and i say his technique is sloppy, well done for spam.

Let's hear it
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

This calls for a video response!
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Not really. Why would he bother proving anything to random guys on an Internet forum? You wanted people to comment your video, you better face the fact that all the comments won't be praising.

I have no problem with honest, fair criticism. On the other hand, I don't appreciate it when people write scathing comments such as these just for the sake of being mean. Although it may have some inacurracies I dare say that it is far from being "spam." Also, touting that you are a superior player for the sake of criticizing someone without substantiating that claim as Zaphod has done bespeaks his intellectual honesty.
Last edited by Willin at Feb 22, 2007,
Like Strat said, you asked for opinions, can't complain when they aren't all positive. Besides, you are in the wrong forum for posting "watch me play" clips. There is a recording forum for that. That said, I thought it was cool, a little sloppy in parts, but it's a hard piece to nail. Keep at it and it will kick ass.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids