You can be a guitarist, but you wouldn't have the same skill since your mind is in someones elses body.
if i could be any guitarist and posess their skill, i would choose dimebag darrell. that is the one guitarist whose skill i wish i had above all others.
Slash, he is the greatest! (in my opinion)
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
All of them.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I would whant the skill of say Joe Satriani, but inspiration of Jimi Hendrix or Sanatana
Dreaming of freedom is easy to do
You have to fight and win but never lose.
A combination of Jimmy Page, Kim Thayil, Lou Reed, Hendrix, and Robby Kreiger... So kindof how i already play.
My gear:
-Fender Jaguar HH
-Fender Fat Strat
-Guild GAD-G212
-Washburn D33S
-Vox AC30CC1 tube amp
-Vox 847 wah
-EH Big Muff
-EH Double Muff
-EH POG
-EH Small Clone
Quote by Chris_Freeman
if i could be any guitarist and posess their skill, i would choose dimebag darrell. that is the one guitarist whose skill i wish i had above all others.

At least after he died, people are giving him more credit. Dumbasses didn't appreciate him while he was still kickin' ass.

This is kinda off topic, but if the question was, what attributes would you want...I would pick Dimebag's ferocity, Petrucci's accuracy, SRV's feel, Johnny Smith's creativity, Segovia's fame, and P. Diddy's money. Diddy plays guitar doesn't he?
Mark Tremonti.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
Don Ross, Tommy Emmanuel, or some crazy classical guitarist
John Butler or Trace Bundy.

Oh, them or Rob Sawyer, hes a decent player, not as good as the other two, but chicks dig him.
That'd be sweet, I'd be a sweet player and get heaps of chicks
Jack johnson or albert colllins...jack johnson because he uses all of those weird chords and albert collins because he is just a good guitar pplayer