Yes
314 58%
No
194 36%
Sort of...
34 6%
Voters: 542.
Page 1 of 3
So Revalk is conducting a census, and I took it upon myself to create a survey for it (albeit without asking )

Basically, Are you or are you not a Virgin. People are saying "sort of" doesnt apply, but hey, its an esteem boost, i guess.

The other Surveys are:
How old are you?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=531092
What Gender are you?:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=531110
Last edited by umop-3p!sdn at Feb 22, 2007,
nope, lost it on sunday lol. 17 btw
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
How the **** can you be 'sort of' a virgin?

I replied yes btw.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
How the **** can you be 'sort of' a virgin?

I replied yes btw.

I dont know... youve done foreplay, but no "penetration"
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
I dont know... youve done foreplay, but no "penetration"

Don't be silly, there's no gray area in virginity. You've either penetrated/been penetrated or not.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
i still have my virginity, and i probably will have for another year or so, but how can i predict these things.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
I'm not a virgin, lost mine in December to my girlfriend of (then) 10 months.

We've been together for 13 months now.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by JamMan*
I'm not a virgin, lost mine in December to my girlfriend of (then) 10 months.

Your girlfriend's 10 months old?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
I'm not a virgin. And you cant be "sort of" a virgin. It either happens or not.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Quote by Alreddyded
Your girlfriend's 10 months old?

Lmfao

No, I lost mine. I think it's behined the couch
I'm still a virgin, but am in a relationship that looks like it could be leading down an interesting route...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by twowheels
i still have my virginity, and i probably will have for another year or so, but how can i predict these things.

you can't, I lost mine as a huge surpise a few months back
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
I got the opportunity to make love to the woman I've been in love with since the 3rd grade. It's funny because I've gone out with a few other people and one of them was always trying to bone, but secretly in the back of my mind I was thinking, "No... I want to lose my virginity to Brittany." And I did. We're still together after 8 months. I'm 15. It's crazy how things work out.
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

^ lol
I lost my virginity in a poker game, i bet it on a full house, jacks over fives, but my freind had a full house too, aces over queens. I won someone elses virginity later, along with his soul, and then won my viginity back, so now i have two virginitys. I refer to it as a sexual buffer zone.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Spaghetti
I got the opportunity to make love to the woman I've been in love with since the 3rd grade. It's funny because I've gone out with a few other people and one of them was always trying to bone, but secretly in the back of my mind I was thinking, "No... I want to lose my virginity to Brittany." And I did. We're still together after 8 months. I'm 15. It's crazy how things work out.

I didn't think you made love at 15, I thought you just humped until birds flew out your ass
Alright, I voted no. Is there a point to this poll or are you just wasting everyone's time?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
i am, seeing as im 13.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I can't believe people are putting "sort of".
How do you sort of put your dick in another person?
Quote by Kensai
Alright, I voted no. Is there a point to this poll or are you just wasting everyone's time?

Does there have to be a point? What is the point of anything? What is the point in life?

*slits wrists*

[/emoness]

Soory for that. But no, there is no point. I was just curious. But i would say that there is no point to the majority of anything in the Pit.
Hey there people. I'm the guy who's running the other UG Census polls. I don't mind at all that you did this (might have appreciated a message to me letting me know). However, you would mind throwing this little explanation and links to the other threads into your opening message, and I'll maybe throw this in an article I'm going to write for UG?
Thanks fellas.

UG Community Census:

Hey all,
This is by no means official, but I thought I’d conduct a bit of a UG Community Census, and perhaps post an article with the statistics and maybe a few conclusions based on them. So, I’ll be adding various polls over time (don't want to spam too much), and I’m going to link each poll to all the others through the first initial post on each poll. If you want, go through and vote on every one! Feel free to discuss any of the results as they occur!
Oh, and give me cash. I want a taco.
Toodles,

How old are you?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8348598&posted=1#post8348598
What Gender are you?:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...ad.php?t=531110

I'll link the others here too.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
lost that thing at age 18, still with my gf 3 yrs and 2 months later.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by Seamanstains
I can't believe people are putting "sort of".
How do you sort of put your dick in another person?

I agree. It shouldn't be an option.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Don't be silly, there's no gray area in virginity. You've either penetrated/been penetrated or not.

Ok so are lesbian's virgins?
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
Quote by PurpleMonkeyDW
Ok so are lesbian's virgins?

only if they haven't had a big fat dildo rammed up their cooch
Negatory. Lost it a long time ago.

This thread is ultimately pointless, by the way.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Well, it would have been. But I'm doing a bunch of Census polls, and hopefully will write a little article and maybe draw a few conclusions for fun. So there is *kinda* a point. I wasn't going to do this specific poll, but umop-3p!sdn took it upon himself, so why not I suppose?

Either way, the article is more or less just for curiousity and fun, so I suppose in itself it is still ultimately pointless. However, so are the majority of threads in the Pit, and it's "ultimately pointless" to point it out every time.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by Seamanstains
only if they haven't had a big fat dildo rammed up their cooch

Ok so if a hetrosexual had a dildo stuck up their vagina/ass for the first time, would that mean they lost their virginity?

I'm not taking a dig at lesbians, I just think it's an interesting question of how people define "virginity".
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
Quote by PurpleMonkeyDW
I'm not taking a dig at lesbians

But you wish you were.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
^ It's on my list
Quote by jimtaka
Quote by umop-3p!sdn

Answer honestly. Remember: "The only person youre lying to is yourself..."

Well You asked the question, so technically were lying to you... not to ourselves!!
Anyways to answer your question, i'm not!

Should be interesting to see how many still are, But there's bound to be a few liars!
Quote by PurpleMonkeyDW
Ok so if a hetrosexual had a dildo stuck up their vagina/ass for the first time, would that mean they lost their virginity?

I'm not taking a dig at lesbians, I just think it's an interesting question of how people define "virginity".

Actually that's a good question. But if a hetro couple perfom oral and foreplay on each other with out penatrative sex they are still virgins and lesbian sex is esentially that.
Last edited by Seamanstains at Feb 22, 2007,
Page 1 of 3