so, what are peoples thoughs on Mendeeds new album? Kerrang! gave it 5 stars and i certainly think its worthy of that.... I got it today and f***in love it i love the title track and Our War
i dont know how many people are even aware of mendeed as their is only 9 tabs but you SHOULD check out this album!
SaM

and by the way... my last mendeed thread was in the Hardcore thing and and got told they were metal... so dont blame me if this is in the wrong place
i quite like mendeed i seen them once when they supported trivium thy were tight apparently i was talkin to the guitaist outa mendeed and wreckin his head cause i was drunk but i have no memorys of this but it soudned fun.
Mendeed are metalcore, so they need to be discussed in the hardcore forum.

Take it there, please.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Pretty Mediocre if i'm honest with you. I saw them with Send More Paramedics as support and they were far outdone by their support act.

Either way, Mendeed belong in the Hardcore Forum.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
am i the only one who thinks that there should really be a metalcore forum so this kind of thing stops happening?
Nah, the hardcore forum is enough.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
riiiiight...
last time people said it was metal... so i've moved it here now im told to move it... sheesh
I saw them when they supported Trivium at the Carling Apollo, they were pretty good but they were outshined by God Forbid. Then again by Trivium