If you could come back as a guitar, what would you want to be? And who would you want to play you?
If you could come back as a guitar, what would you want to be? And who would you want to play you?

WTF??? What is this, Blind Date?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
No, not at all stephan seagull. I'll type this slowly so that you can understand it, ok? What guitar do you really want above all others? That would help you to answer the first part. Which guitarist do you feel is the ultimate guitarist of all time? That should lead you to answer the second question. This is obviously just a hyperthetical question - nothing sexual or untoward. Just about guitars and music. Would you like to try again maybe? And how about a decent answer and not try to be a smart ass! Cheers
Last edited by Jaysin at Feb 22, 2007,
^ouch!
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
No, not at all stephan seagull. I'll type this slowly so that you can understand it, ok? What guitar do you really want above all others? That would help you to answer the first part. Which guitarist do you feel is the ultimate guitarist of all time? That should lead you to answer the second question. This is obviously just a hyperthetical question - nothing sexual or untoward. Just about guitars and music. Would you like to try again maybe? And how about a decent answer and not try to be a smart ass! Cheers

*woosh*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

The first ever made Les Paul, played by the man himself.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Quote by steven seagull
*woosh*

Don't make me call Chuck Norris man!
Chuck Norris uses a wound G....

....for dental floss
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

I got this one for ya Steve

Quote by Jaysin
Don't make me call Chuck Norris man!

Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Quote by steven seagull
*woosh*

not all of the people on here are over 12 years old....ah blind date...Cilla Black...LEGEND.

i suppose the yanks have a different version of it tho

anyway id love to be a Jazzmaster and Patrick walden is my favourite guitarist and he plays one so there.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Wow...id definitly would NOT wanna be....the guitar of some male guitarist.... i'd rather be a guitar from some crap hot female player ^^... strum those strings baby

(What you guys all gay or something?wanting men to touch you...pfew )
I never said i wanted a guy to touch me, i just said i would liek to be the rory gallagher strat
If some well endowed woman happened to play me sitting down its her own fault >_> <_<
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I never said i wanted a guy to touch me, i just said i would liek to be the rory gallagher strat
If some well endowed woman happened to play me sitting down its her own fault >_> <_<

Okay you got a point there :p Ghehe , okay maybe not you :p
but the other guy wanted to be played by les paul himself
I'd like to be the Jackson V that Jenna Jameson was 'riding' in those Jackson pics a few years back... And of course, I'd want Jenna playing me too... as a guitar, or in real life...

lol
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Last edited by Crunchmeister at Feb 22, 2007,
Quote by Punk2Guitar
Wow...id definitly would NOT wanna be....the guitar of some male guitarist.... i'd rather be a guitar from some crap hot female player ^^... strum those strings baby

(What you guys all gay or something?wanting men to touch you...pfew )

Well atleast you're trying
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
dave gilmour's strat!

*here comes the comfortably numb solo*
~Good Music Never Dies~

~Rock On!~

Quote by pnoy_sk8er21
are there any marshall tube amps?

Quote by myMesa8mybrain
Gibson Faded Flying V was sex in guitar form.

Quote by boredretard
i once went to a shop and bought a squier
Quote by Crunchmeister
I'd like to be the Jackson V that Jenna Jameson was 'riding' in those Jackson pics a few years back... And of course, I'd want Jenna playing me too... as a guitar, or in real life...

lol

This V right here....

Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

That's one hell of a zippo :P I think i need to buy myself a jackson so i can go use that zippo ^^
Quote by Crunchmeister
This V right here....

She's got a nice, firm grip on that wood.
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
She's got lots of experience... Yup... I sound repetitive, but I'd like to be that V and get abused by Jenna..

Ahhh screw the guitar. I just want Jenna....