I posted this question onthe electric guitar forum becaue I also play some electric from time to time. All I got was some snotty smart arse reply. I'm sure you will do better. Q1: what guitar would you want to be if you could be a guitar? Q2: who would you want to play you? There is nothig freeky, sexual or perverted about this question. What guitar do you most desire and which player do you most admire?

Cheers
thats actually a rather good question. id like to be a small-body 00 style martin, played by an attractive half-spanish singer-songwriter girl in her late teens to early twenties. dont ask why, just sounds cool. and maybe just a wee bit sexual, sorry.
Quote by bluewilliams
thats actually a rather good question. id like to be a small-body 00 style martin, played by an attractive half-spanish singer-songwriter girl in her late teens to early twenties. dont ask why, just sounds cool. and maybe just a wee bit sexual, sorry.

Dude, that kind of sexual I feel is completely apropriate. It sounds very cool. I second that.
Quote by Jaysin
I posted this question onthe electric guitar forum becaue I also play some electric from time to time. All I got was some snotty smart arse reply.

Erm... no you never.

You had one person who presumed you were taking the pish so decided to have a go back. One person. You also got a bunch of answers from other posters.

To start the thread in another forum is just spam imo.
Let me think....I'd like to be a..Gretsch G-6120 and I'd like to be played in a dusty old jazz bar by a 25-35 year old woman with a husky jazzy/blues voice that sounds like she's smoked a few too many cigarettes...yeah. That would be quite cool.
Cool question.
Quote by Free
Erm... no you never.

You had one person who presumed you were taking the pish so decided to have a go back. One person. You also got a bunch of answers from other posters.

To start the thread in another forum is just spam imo.

I stand corrected and appologise. I did get some other rather cool answers. But Free, my connection sucks so half of my replies never got back to steven seagull. I know he was just taking the mickey. And its cool.

However, I don't feel that its spam posting in 2 forums. I play both and wanted answers from both. That simple. So, maybe you'd like to try answer again?

Cheers mate
I would want to be a Fender Tlecastor or a Ibanez MT1 and have James Root or Mick Thompson play me... :p
Quote by Jaysin
I posted this question onthe electric guitar forum becaue I also play some electric from time to time. All I got was some snotty smart arse reply. I'm sure you will do better. Q1: what guitar would you want to be if you could be a guitar? Q2: who would you want to play you? There is nothig freeky, sexual or perverted about this question. What guitar do you most desire and which player do you most admire?

Cheers

I would be a Seagull and I would have my friend Jason play me. He's self taught and amazing.
I would be a custom shop Maton, with some really nice, dark coloured woods (don't ask what species, im not good with that, just they need to be dark coloured) and they must have really nice grain and not have and marking on the fretboard.

And i would like to be played by a girl about my age, whos good looking, and also can play well, but I'd settle for a young girl, who is ok looking, but can play really well. Being able to play well and appreciating music makes chicks quite attractive
I dont know. Dont think id like to be a guitar. As the best guitarists i can think of are men & i wouldnt want Mark Knophler fingering my 'F' hole. LOL
Archtop steel for sure but what brand??? I have an Egmond, 40 years old, but havent played it yet.
Maton or Martin for Classical.

love the concept.
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Quote by Dave Keir
I'd actually like to be a saxamaphone. Don't ask me why.

So someone with really good technique can blow on you?
I'd wanna be K.T. Tunstall's acoustic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu7BasZwjDw

She's not typically hot...but damn that video is sexy.

Oh and the pedal she's using is an Akai Headrush Looper.
Guitars
"Dakota" - Fender Splatter Strat
"Jacqueline" - Maton CW80
Last edited by jase_connor at Feb 24, 2007,