Is it like pro level and very hard to play ordoes it just take time, ive had a go a couple of times n just gave up, i really want to be able to play so is it just something that takes a little patience???
Quote by MisterSifter
is it just something that takes a little patience???

I'm sure Take That could answer your question for you
^^ brilliant...
just keep working at it...when you get the last bit of the solo I've found that it has immeasurably improved my speed around the fret board and it's now something I can nearly play perfectly without fail...good luck and don't give up, just play it slowly and work your way up...
Last edited by Burpbelly at Feb 22, 2007,
It's definitely possible, depends how long you've been playing as to how long it will take you to get it down though. Just be patient, take inspiration from the fact that I am generally quite bad at sitting down and actually learning solos, but I managed it with this one, so you definitely can.
Do it bar by bar and don't continue until you've done that bar 5 times perfectly. It goes together quicker too. That's how I learnt it.
It's not too hard. Just keep trying.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
It's a great solo, and very technical, so yes it will require time, patience, and practice. Some of those bends really kick my ass .
High as tits
Practice.
I never found it too hard, but just a bit too long to remember every single bit of it(I was feeling lazy...)
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30