I need a new amp and i found someone who is selling his peavey classic 50 (The USA. one) and im really interested.
I mostly play classic rock, indie, experimental, blues, stoner rock, hard rock

(ive got the pedals, only need the new amp)
Looking for a new sig!
buy it, it kicks ass. seriously.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Yeah sry my question was if i should go for it ?
Looking for a new sig!
yeah i have one and i love it, its not your classic good sounding amp, like your not gonna get that classic marshall/fender sound from it, but it really has its own interesting tone which i've grown to adore. If you wana play anything with alot of kick you'll need a tubescreamer tho, the distortion channel on its own is a bit too warm and fluffy for and all out rock stuff but with a ts808 or such it will sound teh shit.

i guess i could sort u out a sound clip if u wanted, but im not sure if my kit is working properly.
Quote by Erock503
yep

fabulous contribution

Edit: the rat should work just fine.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Quote by eltravo
fabulous contribution.

at least mine was relative to his question

lol, he asked, I answered. They are kickass little amps imo.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Last edited by Erock503 at Feb 22, 2007,
What's the guy selling it for?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
650 usd (you cant get those down here in chile )
Looking for a new sig!