So yeah today i was in gym and my and my team were going against this really good team to play in the championchip. i was guarding this big 7th grader and one of the guys passes it to him. luckly i was on the side of him and i blocked the ball from him but i used my pinky. so when my team mate made a shop the guy was like howd he get the ball.i felt a burning sensation in my pinky and it was nearly at a 90 degree angle.i told one of the teachers can i go to the nurse and i did.my pinky came in a bit but it still hurt so i went to the emergency room and got that fixed(iy hurt like HELL). but now i cant play my sax or guitar for a while

And i know people will go "Pics?" so here is one

(see how it pointing out a bit still)
I fell good..ohhooo

Just kidding....that sucks.
Looking for a new sig!
only body modifications thread
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i jammed my left ring finger 3 months ago and its still swollen and hurts like hell. makes playing a bitch but oh well! play anyways, it wont hurt anything and it will act as rehab for your finger
O_O; That sucks.
Hope it gets better soon...also sucks that you can't play any instruments for a while.

-Wahrheit Lied
I need a sig. :O!
One thing you guys should know is im ALWAYS constantly getting hurt(not on purpose they just happen) Although i do talk to some girls i like when this happens and i hope i talk to the girl i like because of this =)
Did they say it would go back to normal?

Ouchy.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Dude that looks awesome. Now your hand can star in the next "The hills have eyes movie".

" THEY KILLED ALL THE MUTANTS ... BUT THEY NEVER REALISED, THAT THE MUTANT HANDS HAVE BRAINS OF THEIR OWN... (Terminator background music)"

Anyway, sucks for you m8 :p
Quote by SOMETHINGSOAD
One thing you guys should know is im ALWAYS constantly getting hurt(not on purpose they just happen) Although i do talk to some girls i like when this happens and i hope i talk to the girl i like because of this =)

you are a very sad person. but ya anyways that sucks bro. for a guitarist ****ing up a finger is liek the end of the world
Quote by pimpslap1236
you are a very sad person. but ya anyways that sucks bro. for a guitarist ****ing up a finger is liek the end of the world

Tell that to Jerry Garcia
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by hawk5211
ankle injuries make using a wah really hard. And yeah cant use my left foot cuz its injured too....

Stupid basketball lol

Ankles? Did you read the thread starters post at all?
hmm about a month ago my sister locked me out of my house so i punched through a window to get in. Finger got cut down to the bone....its still swollen and not fully healed...all i got was measly butterfly stitches that ripped off from a band aid being removed...

i hate glass

Edit: threadstarter are u left handed?if not u can still pick....or strum it.
Last edited by Nyukka at Feb 22, 2007,
Quote by Nyukka
hmm about a month ago my sister locked me out of my house so i punched through a window to get in. Finger got cut down to the bone....its still swollen and not fully healed...all i got was measly butterfly stitches that ripped off from a band aid being removed...

And you didn't think to use a rock or something instead of your own flesh?
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
i was too pissed off because it wasnt the first time so i wasnt thinking
^^You should have just pushed your face through the glass...

that would be SO metal .

Quote by Kensai
only body modifications thread

Last edited by AceOfBlades at Feb 22, 2007,
how old are you? you went the emergency for a dislocated pinky Ive broken my pinky 3 times and never seen a doctor Ive only been to the hospital when I broken my leg and my bone was out of my skin and could not walk for two months.
Durka