Hey,

Me and my friend came up with a concept for a TV show at school today, a lot of people said it was interesting but a few said it was too similar to other shows, so here we go, please keep in mind this is the very basic details

Roughly 100 people board a large ship (slightly smaller than the titanic) and board it to reach whatever destination they wish to reach. Suddenly waves part from beneath the ship and drag it beneath the waves dragging all the people aboard with it. The ship falls through the ocean and the people in the ship awake to find the ship imbedded in sand. Somehow the ship has fell through the ocean and plunged into a scorching desert(this will be explained throughout the series).The survivors find themselves in a desert similar to the Sahara, skin meltingly hot and with nothing around in site apart from the huge ship, that has sunk halfway into the sand. But up in the sky is a large bright star and the star seems to have some sort of control over the desert. The star will change colour, weather and will sometimes even speak to some of the survivors.
The main 10 survivors that we are going to focus on will all have one big difference, there religions. Each one will be from a different walk of life, a different society, a different religion. Theses characteristics will initially cause conflict between them but ultimately bring them together as they begin to trek into the boiling hot desert and find the truth behind why the ship was pulled through

The shows key word is RELIGON, the stories in each episode will be a modern retelling of a holy text story (Cain and able etc.).And there will be religious symbolism (parting of the seas) etc.

Well that’s the VERY basic gist, and like I say it was an idea, if you think it’s too close to anything or generally a bad idea please don’t hold back

Cheerz
it makes no sense...how did the ship sink and end up in a desert? good luck explaining that one...
you shoudl make a sitcom starring adam sandler...and umm.. he likes dates this girl and stuff, it'd be COOOO

Put some "Ureh! Ureh! Ureh" there and it'll be successful.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Has a Surf Music band
yeah, it's just Lost except in the desert.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by The Lucifer Sam
Put some "Ureh! Ureh! Ureh" there and it'll be successful.

one of the pasengers is a viking that only has a sword and no shield

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Has a Surf Music band
Quote by Doolittle

one of the pasengers is a viking that only has a sword and no shield

yeh...and then maybe you could forward it to WoW to have it made into a quest

"escape the mighty boat, and the talking star, to recieve...a level!!11oneoneleventysevetny"""""
I have this idea for a show where people with trashy cars call in and ask me to fix them up and I put like, DVD players and karaoke machines in them. What do you think?

And I could get some big name rapper to host it or something.
Quote by Arthur Curry
I have this idea for a show where people with trashy cars call in and ask me to fix them up and I put like, DVD players and karaoke machines in them. What do you think?

a some PSPs and add a sell out loser and put it on a sell out channel and it'd be a hit!

I came up with one too. Mine's a reality show called "Chris and Ryan are better than God"

In this show Ryan and myself take on many jobs, like pet store counter guy. This experience would go somewhat like this:

Ryan: (to customer) You can't decide between a puppy or a kitty?
Customer: No.....
Ryan: THEN HERE!! (throws puppy and kitty at customer) Whichever one you catch is yours!!
Quote by Arthur Curry

Yeah and the rappers catch phrase could be
E to the X Hibition