I heard that squeezing a tennis ball before playing guitar helps with developing fingerstrength and lessens the chances of injury.
Some guy said that the reason SRV had such strong hands is because he would constantly walk around with a tennis ball and work out his hands.
Personally I think tennis balls are too stiff, any other suggestions?
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
how about one of those racket balls? like the blue ones you buy at walmart.
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

LIVETODIE180

Oure fader that art in heuenis halowid be thi name ...

Looking for a singer, bassist, drummer, and rythem guitarist. PM me if your interested.
tennis balls, racquet balls, hand balls, rubber super balls, stress balls, getitals. pretty much any of those cept for that last one
u cant spell slaughter without laguhter!

Quote by drew
look, lets not go into who drunk-called who, who threw what at who, or who put what in the freezer
wouldn't having a stiff ball be the point? if the goal is to strengthen your hands, i'd stick with a tennis ball.
powerball ftw last weekend i had one going for 6 hours and a tennis ball for the fingers
POST FINDER
maybe start with a softer ball and as you notice yourself being able to sqeeze it better move up to a stiffer one. seems like the best plan of action to me.
Quote by Zeus2716
On a seperate occasion, i learned that the diner frowns upon building anatomicaly correct sculptures out of their chicken fingers, onion rings and pickles.
start with tit squeezing, then to asses, from there go to stress balls, then tennis balls, then when youve mastered squeezing the tennis ball move on to the final test of hand strength. A bowling ball.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
If you can squeeze a bowling ball, you might break the neck of your guitar!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
if you can sqeeze a bowling ball what couldnt you break?
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san
Quote by MotleyCrueSATD
start with tit squeezing, then to asses, from there go to stress balls, then tennis balls, then when youve mastered squeezing the tennis ball move on to the final test of hand strength. A bowling ball.

Or just stick with tit and ass squeezing...
Quote by Spoony_Bard
If you can squeeze a bowling ball, you might break the neck of your guitar!

lmao
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Or just stick with tit and ass squeezing...

I like tits&ass.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Actually its the opposite, you can get injuries by doing too much of those squeeze things.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Quote by Hpda5121
Actually its the opposite, you can get injuries by doing too much of those squeeze things.

so your saying if i grab too many tits, and too much ass, then i could get an injury? holy shit this shines a new light on my life.

im now going to grab more tits and more ass to try to get injured, that way when people ask how, i can say i was grabbin tits and ass.
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san