Page 1 of 2
3 of my friends were like tag-teaming me telling me that furgey and 50 cent were better music artists than The Beatles. I dont think ive been that mad in a long time, I almost hit my friend.

What has happened to the world?!
You got tag-teamed by 3 of your friends?

I bet it hurt more than you wanted it to.
Quote by vandal_12
You got tag-teamed by 3 of your friends?

I bet it hurt more than you wanted it to.

Two of them were girls (pretty attractive ones, i might add), and the other one has no sexual preference.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

can you say opinion?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by absinthe5765
Two of them were girls (pretty attractive ones, i might add), and the other one has no sexual preference.

The first two are forgiven.
Just a bunch of fools dude, they dont know anything.. it would have gotten to me too man!, you need to meet some cool people..

Wud have been funny if u smacked him .. raised you arms in the air and screamed beatles forever!.. and then run off.. maybe.. lol
Kill them, and force them to listen to the Beatles, while yelling 'Lennon is pwnage!' over and over again. That'll teach them to prefer crap to the Beatles!
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
You're getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. That's great, they have different musical tastes. So? They were probably just messing with you like friends do. So chill.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
gay pop stars have taken over the musical world because many people are dumbasses and dont care for true music, just whats popular
the terrible music that is taking over enrages me
sorry if i offend anyone,
but YOU NEED TO APPRECIATE REAL MUSIC
maybe not to the point of hitting your friend, but yea, you should be mad
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
can you say opinion?

that's an opinion, that's just narrow minded ignorance
Quote by absinthe5765

That changes everything..

Hmm.....

WAIT! No it doesn't.

People are going to like what they like. Deal with it.
^ it's always been that way, moron.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Chickenfrmheck
gay pop stars have taken over the musical world because many people are dumbasses and dont care for true music, just whats popular

Like Avenged Sevenfold, yeah?
kill em
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by Chickenfrmheck

You do realize what the Beatles essentially were, don't you?

It appears not...
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
if they like 50 cent because of popularity, then you should have laughed at them with extreme contept and pointed out their sheepishness (read my sig)

if they like 50 cent cos they actually like him then you shouldnt have taken it serioulsy, and just joked along
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by absinthe5765
3 of my friends were like tag-teaming me telling me that furgey and 50 cent were better music artists than The Beatles. I dont think ive been that mad in a long time, I almost hit my friend.

What has happened to the world?!

They'll gravitate toward the good stuff eventually, they just need someone to let them in on it.

Be that person.
Quote by jeowy
if they like 50 cent because of popularity, then you should have laughed at them with extreme contept and pointed out their sheepishness (read my sig)

if they like 50 cent cos they actually like him then you shouldnt have taken it serioulsy, and just joked along

I just brought up how that stuff has no replay value. Everything on the radio is popular for a week until the almighty MTV decides our next popular song. The Beatles are still popular, cuz they were revolutionary. This stuff you can pretty much get an entirely different song by changing 3 words. Plus, you can listen to the cd and not every song sounds the exact same.
50 Cent n people like him are just products which are sold by big companies who make money off them... they definatly arn't real artists/musicians..

If wasn't for the huge amount of advertising and the promotion of this kinda crappy gangster scene no one would care what some guy wanted to say about guns n all that crap!..
And you care what they think, why?
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
as much as i strongly dislike 50 cents music and attitude, i know a fair amount of people who genuinly enjoy his music, not just for the scene or cos theyve been told to like it
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by greendayguitar
And you care what they think, why?

whoa... wait 1 second... a post about not caring what people think... coming from someone with an avatar that says "i dont actually like green day"... somethings amiss here.
Quote by mr.happyman
Quote by absinthe5765
Theyre my friends. I dont want their fragile minds to be captive of shitty music. You would do the same for your friends.

Damn, you sound far more narrow minded than they do. Does that superiority complex make you feel good about yourself?
Kabir
Quote by jeowy

yes and the beatles were totaly unpopular, spent there years in underground clubs and never made one hit record, never got into the hall of fame of music. ect
Quote by jeowy
whoa... wait 1 second... a post about not caring what people think... coming from someone with an avatar that says "i dont actually like green day"... somethings amiss here.

Lol. It's simply there to try and prevent the constant "ZoMg j00 dunt cownt in dis cawnversayshun cuz jew lyke Gr33n D4y!!!".

I wouldn't care what people thought if Green Day were still my favorite group. But I can see where you're coming from. Kudos to you.

Quote by RadioHead22
My God you're stupid.

Opinions and musical taste change from person to person.

They're idiots, and you're a conservative old fart.

Get. Over . It.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Chickenfrmheck

...says the guy with an SoaD avatar

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Who. Cares.
Every day, it's all 'zomgz, my friends totally have a poor taste in music', or 'isn't 50 cent crap', or 'who in their right mind would listen to emo/rap/green day.'
It's all music, we all have different tastes, get over it!
(Sorry if this seems like a rant particularly directed at the threadstarter. I just mean it in general)
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Do not argue with a fool, for his mind is well rested.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by absinthe5765
Theyre my friends. I dont want their fragile minds to be captive of shitty music. You would do the same for your friends.

My girlfriend listens to rap, hip-hop, country, and rock. I don't try and get her to just listen to Rock and what I listen to.

My drummer listens to my kind of music.

My other guitarist listens purely to Avenged Sevenfold. I've told him to broaden his horizons, but I don't go getting all mad at him.

My other friend listens almost purely to Lamb of God. I don't like them, but I don't hate him for liking them.

And so on and so forth. It's called personal preference and taste. Get over it.

Quote by RadioHead22
Quote by greendayguitar
My girlfriend listens to rap, hip-hop, country, and rock. I don't try and get her to just listen to Rock and what I listen to.

My drummer listens to my kind of music.

My other guitarist listens purely to Avenged Sevenfold. I've told him to broaden his horizons, but I don't go getting all mad at him.

My other friend listens almost purely to Lamb of God. I don't like them, but I don't hate him for liking them.

And so on and so forth. It's called personal preference and taste. Get over it.

Leave him, he's probably just started listening to the Beatles and thinks he knows what real music is now. You know, like every other moronic Classic Rock fanboy/elitest on this forum.
Page 1 of 2