Just as the title say. I purchased a 2005 rg1570 and it didnt come with a tremolo bar so i Ebayed one but now i can't figure how to install it back on. Appreciate any help! Thanks
you either push it in or screw it in. should be rather straightforward, if youve got the arm and the bridge.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
yeah, make sure you got the right bar for it first. It's the push in type for the Edge Pro, and it has 2 little plastic pressure washers on it to keep it in place.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Haha Yea i got the right arm! Yes you guys were right it just needed a little elbow grease! I just wanted to make sure with the expert before i hurt my sweet guitar! Thanks again!
r u a woman cause when ur on tour with ur bands your guitars arent gonna be sparkling and all perfect, guitar r ment 2 withold pain and fury when u shred on it, make sure its the rite whammy cause i have an ibanez 2550E and the whammy fits perfect even though u have 2 put some amount of force
Quote by guitarpunk8
r u a woman cause when ur on tour with ur bands your guitars arent gonna be sparkling and all perfect, guitar r ment 2 withold pain and fury when u shred on it, make sure its the rite whammy cause i have an ibanez 2550E and the whammy fits perfect even though u have 2 put some amount of force

If only that was in English...

Let's try this in a way you might understand:

r u litterite cuz i cant undurstaand anyting u rote

Since guitars are meant to withstand pain and fury (not withold), try jamming a Fender trem arm into your Ibanez. Same concept as the OP, he didn't know if it was the right bar or not.
Last edited by SolidxSnake at Feb 23, 2007,