Page 1 of 2
Alright, i think it's safe to say that everyone has been locked out of their house/car/whatever at least once in their life.

One time my brother and I had just come home from school, and were locked out of the house. My brother kept complaining about having to shit, so i told him to go in the woods, and use leaves to wipe. Eventually, my mom came home and we got back inside. The next day, my brother kept complaining about his ass itching, i told him that he probably didn't wipe enough, and sent him to the bathroom. A few moments later, i heard him scream so i came running in. He was sitting there staring at his ass, and there was a giant red rash running all the way down his crack-area. We took him to the doctor, and it turns out he had used poison ivy to wipe

Any funny lockout stories you guys would like to share?
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Alright, i think it's safe to say that everyone has been locked out of their house/car/whatever at least once in their life.

One time my brother and I had just come home from school, and were locked out of the house. My brother kept complaining about having to shit, so i told him to go in the woods, and use leaves to wipe. Eventually, my mom came home and we got back inside. The next day, my brother kept complaining about his ass itching, i told him that he probably didn't wipe enough, and sent him to the bathroom. A few moments later, i heard him scream so i came running in. He was sitting there staring at his ass, and there was a giant red rash running all the way down his crack-area. We took him to the doctor, and it turns out he had used poison ivy to wipe

How? Can he turn his head 180 degrees or something?

My locked out stories aren't that great...I just get in a window.
I came home from school and I was locked, I just had to wait an hour.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Dirge Humani
How? Can he turn his head 180 degrees or something?

Naw, he was looking in the bathroom mirror.

Z-Edit: I probably shouldn't have said sitting, either, he was standing up, looking at his ass in the mirror.
when i was about 11 my right thumb got trapped in the car door an the door was locked so i had to wait 10 minuites screaming for my dad to come unlcok the door
POST FINDER
Quote by mattreid222
when i was about 11 my right thumb got trapped in the car door an the door was locked so i had to wait 10 minuites screaming for my dad to come unlcok the door

...what?

How could you lock your thumb in a car door?
once my whole family got locked out. so my sister and I showed them how we get in the house when we forget our keys. Stack a garbage can on top of our air conditioner, with a chair on top. To get into a second story window.

mm, idiocy.
One time I skipped school and somehow lost my key throughout the course of the day. This means that I now have to wait 4 HOURS!! till my dad gets home from work. So I ended up walking to the mall (which took about an hour by itself) and just walked around there and played with all the stuff in stores. It was a fun day actually.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
its possible if done it my left thumb is te same size as when i was 10 im 16 now my right thumb is alot bigger
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
I used to be the master of getting into locked house's, anytime my friends we locked out they would ask me to come around and get in for them, and even a man who lived next door to one of my mates asked him to phone me to help him get into his house. I just have a knack for getting in places

Quote by Dobzilla
I got locked in my car boot once.

I was in there for an hour.

The same thing happened to my two friends, there both cousins and decided it would be hilarious to hide in one of there mums car boots while she was visiting her sister, so they said somethign like "were just going to Daniels for then night" and went and hid in the boot, so it was like 10 o'clock in the night already and you know when sisters start talking and drinking, about 3 hours later she finally came out and drove to her house and parked up for the night, luckily she heard the screams of terror and let them out after about 4 hours in total.

They said it was the most terrifying situation they have ever been in
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
whenever i get locked out i just try to find a window or just go somewhere

whats funny is when you post the house keys through the letterbox
Quote by M4jorpiz
its possible if done it my left thumb is te same size as when i was 10 im 16 now my right thumb is alot bigger

Whatever you say, grammar man
not funny but anyways, i was locked out once and my family was home but i didnt have my cell to let them know i was there, so i started throwing rocks at the window, and the window broke
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by Rockford_rocks
...what?

How could you lock your thumb in a car door?

closing door ... didn't pull my hand out fast enough, a simple mistake to make
POST FINDER
when my room was getting done up, my door didn't have a handle on the inside. the wind blew it shut, and i had to phone my parents to get them to let me out.
also, i once climbed in a window because i didn't have my keys, only to find myself face to face with my dad!
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Quote by mattreid222
closing door ... didn't pull my hand out fast enough, a simple mistake to make

Okay, I think I get it now, sorry about the misunderstanding
Quote by silent caution
not funny but anyways, i was locked out once and my family was home but i didnt have my cell to let them know i was there, so i started throwing rocks at the window, and the window broke

Doorbell?

Quote by AndyPandy
when my room was getting done up, my door didn't have a handle on the inside. the wind blew it shut, and i had to phone my parents to get them to let me out.

haha
okay.... what the hell is a car boot?
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Gemini
okay.... what the hell is a car boot?

In the U.S., we refer to it as "the trunk".
We got locked out and me and brother got the ladder from the garden and climbed in through the skylight.
i was locked out of my car at a journalism field trip. there was a crack in my window and there was a small guy there, i just picked him up with one arm and pulled the window out slightly with the other and he was able to unlock it.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by PlayTheMetal
i was locked out of my car at a journalism field trip. there was a crack in my window and there was a small guy there, i just picked him up with one arm and pulled the window out slightly with the other and he was able to unlock it.

that is awesome!
Using midgets to unlock cars FTW!
Quote by Rockford_rocks

...I always keep a lock pick set in hand to get into my house if I get locked out...its so easy to pick locks...

I'm not sure if this ones true but its worth a try...even on a house
http://www.break.com/index/unlock_your_car_with_a_tennis_ball.html

I just cant see it working as it wont turn the lock...
Quote by silent caution

Are the new generations useless without cell phones? Did you ever consider KNOCKING ON THE DOOR?
haha, I love lockouts. One time I made a hook to grab the keys off the dressing table from some welding wire.

Another time I was sat in my car at Tesco's, and this guy just walked up to a peugot 206 and put his fingers behind the door frame, and folded the door in half and grabbed the radio and ****ed off again in about 12 seconds.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by The Pickle Man
Are the new generations useless without cell phones? Did you ever consider KNOCKING ON THE DOOR?

Will, in the future, cell phones and iPods take over the world, enslaving all who they used to entertain? Will all western civilization collapse to technology? Will another person in New York get hit by a car, while listening to their iPod and walking across the street? Will i stop speaking in questions? Will this thread ever get back on topic?

No,
No,
Probably,
Yes,
and I don't know.

Z-edit: Yes, i know that was pointless
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Feb 22, 2007,
My friend was locked out of his house so he knocks on my door to ask me to break in through the bathroom window on the third floor. I lived only a few doors down from him so I put my trainers on and started my climb. The only part of the bathroom window that was open was the top part. So I reached in and unlactched the larger part of the window and started to climb in. At this point im teetering on tip toes on a thin runner pipe that is groaning under my wieght. I open the large window and climb in and hit by this really horrible smell. It was so bad I almost fell 45 or more feet to the ground. Luckily I managed to hold on and climb in, run out of his bathroom and open his front door.

I had a go at him for not warning me about the dump that he took.

"Strange. I didnt take a dump. Unless some..." At this point his sister opens her bedroom window and says "Why are you two making noise?" She was asleep upstairs and my friend didnt think to knock on the door before coming to ask me for help.

I nearly died falling off a pipe running up his house.
I nearly died of his sister taking the worst smelling dump ever.
I nearly died of anger realising he was a total idiot and that he should of knocked on his door first. It never even crossed his mind to TRY.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
This happened to me like 2 months ago.

Well I came home from school as usual but forgot to tell my mom it was a half day. So I come home and well I can't get in obviously. Bear with me now that's absolutely freezing out, luckily we had a small tool shed next to the house. So I basically grab a couple of tools from there, bring it with me, and try to break into my own house. Failure at it's worst. (I learned that if you want to break into someones house, you have to actually break something.) I did get a couple of stares from people but no biggy. So I basically just close my self inside of the shed for about a good 3 hours just listening to the radio until my mother came home. I had like 4 bucks on me, I knew I should have just walked to McDonalds that was about a half mile away from my house to get something to eat, but I really thought my mom was gonna get home sooner than she had, oh well.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by Dobzilla
I got locked in my car boot once.

I was in there for an hour.

That happened to me too. . . in the summer, with my little 2 year old cousin who didn't understand how to open the trunk. . . not fun
I got home from school in -40 weather, and (being the little twit I am), I'd left my warmer jacket at home, only to discover that I'd also left behind my key. I was outside for an hour and a half, my back turned to the wind, wearing thin leather gloves, a leather jacket with virtually no lining, and a scarf that was far too short in length to stay wrapped around my neck for very long.

Needless to say, 'twas cold.

Another time, during one of our usual blazingly hot Canadian summers, I found myself locked out of my house. After rooting through the garage for a good half-hour, I found myself a ladder, screw driver, and a knife. Carefully climbing upon the roof, I managed to unscrew my (foolishly) unlocked window, pop open the screen with the knife, and hoist myself over my desk (gracefully knocking over my lamp, CD rack, and bookshelf) and into my room.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Last edited by Red.Washburn77 at Feb 22, 2007,
i got locked out one day last summer, but i had my guitar with me cos i'd had a music lesson at school, so i just went down to a newsagents, bought a bottle of pepsi and played my guitar in my back garden until someone came home.
I had to pick my little brother up from camp once, and when we came home I realized that I had locked myself out, so I set up two garden chairs on top of each other, picked my brother up, and helped him get up over the fence so that he could open up the kitchen sliding doors and then let me in through the front door. We both got in unscathed. =P
I think, therefore I am...an atheist.

Quote by NaNazFynst808
what is pwned??

four.

twenty

oh

six.

ten.
i got locked out 1 time in march and my mom was out shopping. i was freaking soaking like a dog!
I got locked out once...

But I had car keys, so I just cruised around town
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by Arthur Curry
One time I came home from school and the door was lock. So I took a 3 hour nap on my porch.

Same here. But it was January.

****ing hate Canadian winters.
Locked out? pfft... only locked in. Several times.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
hmm about a month ago my sister locked me out of my house so i punched through a window to get in. Finger got cut down to the bone....its still swollen and not fully healed...all i got was measly butterfly stitches that ripped off from a band aid being removed...

i hate glass
Last edited by Nyukka at Feb 22, 2007,
Page 1 of 2