last night i had an earache so i just cleaned out my ears of wax and went to sleep. i woke up today and my right ear hears everything at a lower pitch and it echoes sometimes. does anyone know what my problem is or have any advice? thanks
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
Your brain fell out jk.

Sometimes fluids will get stuck near the eardrum or in the ear and it makes everything sound wierd. It eventually comes out
When you were cleaning your ears you probably damaged your eardrum a little. Its a common thing to happen, ive done it a few times.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Quote by no_username
You hit puberty, your lobes dropped, happens to everyone.

Shaving your ear hair is a real bitch
well my first observation of your problem is that you came to THE PIT.

secondly you will be fine, i have put my ears through alot of shit over the years. concerts, my mp3 player, my stereo, my car stereo, and have spent many weekends at the race track in the pits. my ears were always were messed up the next morning, but eventually the problem went away.

[small letters] then again thats all from my experience, and i am in no way responsible if you go deaf because you dont go to a doctor to get your ears checked out [/small letters]
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
ah i didnt see a doctor i started to feel better after a few hours. mustve been fluid theres no more ringing or pitch differences
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
I had the same thing happen and it was fluid. Even though it stopped, go to the doctor just to be sure.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
fluid? doctor? more like a priest,,,,,that pitch and delay you're hearing is no small matter,,,you're obviously under demonic possesion
I always find that after a show or band practice everything sounds dampened.I should really start using ear plugs....
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
How did you clean your ears , because q-tips are dangerous to put in your ear canal.

BTW , what you experienced is called "Tinnitus" , go look it up on Wikipedia , there is alot to it.