So excuse me for asking such a question, as it's probaly lame, but am I correct in thinking that when you get a pedal, you're going to need two patch chords? One for the guitar-to-pedal, one for pedal-to-amp?
yeah, and dont leave the input cord in the pedal (even when it's off) or it will drain the battery.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
yeah, and dont leave the input cord in the pedal (even when it's off) or it will drain the battery.

I think we've all been there and done that.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Quote by aliwilson27
I think we've all been there and done that.

Keep in mind that this kid doesn't know much .

Get a power supply if you don't want to waste batteries or the hassle of unplugging the input cord.
Sent from my iPad.
You a correct! You win, who wants to be a Guitar Player!

No, I'm not being a sarcastic anus-face either.

But yes. And when you get more than one pedal, do not buy another 10 footer patch cord or something. Buy one of the 6 inch connector patch cords.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by paintITblack39
Keep in mind that this kid doesn't know much .

I was being serious, I do it all the time.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.