What type of pickups would you recommend me to install into my Jackson DKMGT. It currently has EMG-HZ'z installed. Also, would it effect the turbo charger at all?
My Gear:
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Marshall MG series 250 DFX
Quote by bluewilliams
why do you actually want to change them, first and foremost?

The reason is cause i know there is better sounding pickups out there...And i want to upgrade to better pickups.
My Gear:
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
fair enough, i always thought EMG HZs were pretty well thought of amongst you metal types, but its not really my area of expertise, so...anyone else?
thats understandable
My Gear:
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
it all depends are you lead or rythm, do you want more clarity or gain, and if you go active a turbo charger isnt needed at all, id seriously look into maybe seymour duncan, EMG, and dizmario, see which ones suit you the best
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Im versatile...i go lead and rythm...and i want clarity with a high amount of gain...and i do realize my turbocharger will be no good if i get emg's installed...
My Gear:
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Quote by Nick_04
my turbocharger will be no good if i get emg's installed...

Actually, I think it will still work, but it would probably put out waaaaaaaaaaay too much gain if you combined it with actives.
Quote by ShizNick
Ok I think we're all good now. We're on the same page, and I'm back to trying to get with his sister.

^That's how you do it, kids!
Member #3 of the Iron Maiden Are Gods club. PM Revelations to join!

I write, apparently!