I have a guitar that doesnt have the traditional strings with the tuning pegs on the head. It has strings that slide into slots on the head and on the wammy bar and it has fine tuning pegs on the wammy. I recently broke one of my strings and have the replacements, but I cant figure out how to change these strings. If anyone knows what im talkin about or has the same system themselves could you please explain how to change these strings.
If its a Floyd Rose speedloader then look on their website they have detailed instructions. Look for a name on the bridge and do the same with their website if its not a FR
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
pics?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
I think you need a special type of strings for the speedloader... dunno if this will help.
Quote by k*CMYK
I think you need a special type of strings for the speedloader... dunno if this will help.

Ya, its a little harder to find them than regs

Im gonna try lookin on their website, thanx
but hey! does anynoe how to tune a string in a speed loader....i jus bought a guitar with a speed loader n i jus need to noe how to tune it..can anyone tell me
SPEED LOADER, NASTY, GROSS! Now. A7X, Get on the website. Me attempting to explain it to you would be pointless and probably a failure. Google it, Man.
Blessed be he who sat on the bee, For he shall rise again!
Hmm I thought most speed loaders just meant you could feed the string through the back leaving the ball ends on without cutting?
Quote by Silky Smooth
Hmm I thought most speed loaders just meant you could feed the string through the back leaving the ball ends on without cutting?

That is the case, But there are still precautions that need to be taken with a speed loader.
Blessed be he who sat on the bee, For he shall rise again!