Poll: What color lightsaber would you have?
Poll Options
View poll results: What color lightsaber would you have?
red
19 19%
blue
20 20%
green
17 17%
orange
10 10%
violet
17 17%
other (please specify)
19 19%
Voters: 102.
Page 1 of 2
what color light saber would you have? Would you be on the light or dark side? what would be your special force move?
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
a black lightsaber would be so cool...

oh and i would be on the dark side(duh) and my special force power would be that lightning thing because its so cool.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Last edited by lobster624 at Feb 22, 2007,
I would be light cause they win in the end and i would want a orange light saber cause i like orange and my force power would be force become invisable
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
purple! i like mace windu's

EDIT: and i am actually a jedi.... no one at school believes me though
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Last edited by kanguuu at Feb 22, 2007,
I would be on the light side with a yellow, or maybe violet, saber.
Blue. I've got a heart for the classics.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I'd have a black lightsaber... But yet, i'd be on the light side, with mind control and levitation force powers.

btw, your pikachus are slapping each other in time with the song i'm listening to
I would take the view that it isn't the force that is light or dark but what people are, the Force is the canvas in which the light and dark of people is displayed upon. The force and even emotions are neutral it is how you utilise the emotions and the force which determines if your actions are light or dark. Oh and Blue.
Purple- they just look so cool.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
I voted green, because it's my favorite color.

But I would most likely be a Sith, so it would be red anyway, but meh. Red's cool too.

It's a got a more precise and powerful beam, seeing as the red crystals are synthetic, and are made for more power.

[/nerd]
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I wouldnt tell anybody I was Jedi, because i wouldn't want to have to join a side and always fight and do missions. I'd just keep it to myself and use my powers through everyday life.....everyday life with an ORANGE SABER!
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Blue Lightsaber.
Grey Jedi.
There is no "special power", all powers can be learned through training in the force. If I had to choose, it would be Force Fear.

I would be light cause they win in the end

Not really. Sidious clones himself and slaughters countless more Jedi, and when he's finally destroyed by Luke, Luke's son turns to the dark side. No one wins. They just keep on fighting, with the Sith constantly at an advantage because of their superior power. Just look at Nihilus and Sion, they destroyed entire planets and nearly wiped the Jedi out of existence.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Last edited by Archeo Avis at Feb 22, 2007,
Quote by calebrocker
what color light saber would you have? Would you be on the light or dark side? what would be your special force move?

Color? Dog Dick Red

Light or Dark side? Niether, I'm not a racist.

Special Force move? The People's Elbow.
Poor advice.
i'd be on the light side with a blue saber, because i like blue. i'd have all the force powers of the light and dark side, but i would use them for good, not evil. my force would be so strong that i could do anything. walk through walls, fly, lots of cool stuff.
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by convictionless
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
I'd have an invisible lightsaber. It'd be sick.
What powers you ask? I dunno how 'bout the power of flight?
That do anything for ya? That's levitation, holmes.
How 'bout the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away...
with mind bullets! That's telekinesis
How 'bout the power to move you?
I would have a saber that looked like a spinning barbershop pole. I would be on the grey side, because I know as a Buddhist that seperating reality into opposites is dancing with duality, which is a product of our minds and is an illusion and not a natural property of the universe which is indifferent to results. I would follow the middle path. My power would be 24 voice polyphonic beatboxing. In 5.1 surround sound.
Quote by zackk
seriously though, listen to DaliLama.
Quote by Arthur Curry
My spidey sense tells me some mothafuckas are gonna be BANNED.
i never really knew why they had different colors of light sabers. i mean, they all do the same thing. first, i thought it was different ranks of jedi, apprentice, master, ect. Then a friend told me it had something to do with your aura. does anyone know of this?

edit: ^ i'd sig that if i had room
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by convictionless
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by calebrocker
i never really knew why they had different colors of light sabers. i mean, they all do the same thing. first, i thought it was different ranks of jedi, apprentice, master, ect. Then a friend told me it had something to do with your aura. does anyone know of this?

edit: ^ i'd sig that if i had room

It's the colour of the crystal in the lightsaber.
yeah, but why do they have different colors of crystals? it must mean something. why aren't they all just one color then?
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by convictionless
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Yea, the colors have meaning in KoTOR, but in the movies I think they just choose one when they make their lightsaber, except red, which is always dark.

I could be wrong, but that's as much as I can remember.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by DaliLama
I would have a saber that looked like a spinning barbershop pole. I would be on the grey side, because I know as a Buddhist that seperating reality into opposites is dancing with duality, which is a product of our minds and is an illusion and not a natural property of the universe which is indifferent to results. I would follow the middle path. My power would be 24 voice polyphonic beatboxing. In 5.1 surround sound.

That's ridiculous. People adhere to ideologies, those ideologies often conflict with each other.

The color of the lightsaber is determined by the crystal used. The Jedi generally all get their crystal from the same cave, which results in mostly blue and green lightsabers being used. Mace Windu's crystal was a gift from a species he help while on a Jedi mission, hence it's different color. The sith don't have access to the caves and instead use synthetic crystals, which usually turn out red.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by calebrocker
yeah, but why do they have different colors of crystals? it must mean something. why aren't they all just one color then?

Because the crysals react to certain stimuli when they are being formed, apart from red which is the sign of an artificial lightsaber and means the jedi didn't search for the crystals themselves. Damn lazy ass sith.
I think I've seen like a magma colored one when I was playing one of the KOTOR games.
But if we are talking basic colors, red ftw...
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Evil Jedi with a purple saber, my special force move would be the ability to explode people
well, i played this star wars game on pS1, and Plo Koon had an orange saber, what about that one?
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by convictionless
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Last edited by calebrocker at Feb 22, 2007,
Blue are for "Jedi Guardians" who are great fighters and users of the physical espects of the Force.
Green are for "Jedi Consulars" who have great skill in diplomacy and are advanced users of the Force.
Yellow are for "Jedi Sentinels" who have an excellent awareness and have moderate skills in both physical and other uses of the Force.

i got that from a jedi counci forum

anyway, Mace Windu had a purple saber because samuel l jackson's favorite color is purple, so that's the color he wanted.
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by convictionless
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
If anyone really wants to know such things, get KOTOR, they love crystals and whatever in that game.
Silver lightsabers look badass but I'd probably have a green one, the color of the Jedi Consular. The tasks they perform fit my personality best. Although, being a Gray Jedi would fit my personality as well because I try my best not to think in absolutes.
Last edited by "Tele" Steve at Feb 22, 2007,
id have a blue saber, id be on the light side, and id have the power to tear shirts off women with my mind.

to get really specific about it, id be luke, cause my dad is Vader, id be like hey pop can i borrow the Death Star for a party this weekend. he'd be like [heavy breathing] sure son [/heavy breathing]
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Page 1 of 2