Hi people I recently heard this song and really liked it, so I thought I would try and cover it the best I could. And heres what I came up with. Please give me comments on how I can improve, I know some of the vocals are wobbly on the chorus but it's because I was finding I was getting out of breathe and the notes went out of pitch lol. Thanks once again guys

David

http://blackbird.dmusic.com/
Starr Lennon Harrison McCartney
you want a comment on how to improve. Play better songs, lifehouse is no good, I really dont get how you could like this song???
Quote by d3guns
you want a comment on how to improve. Play better songs, lifehouse is no good, I really dont get how you could like this song???

He didn't ask if you liked the song retard, he asked how he could improve on the song he played. Don't make idiotic comments like this please. This was a no. 1 song for awhile so a lot of people must have liked it. If you want your stuff critted, then don't be a knucklehead about other people's stuff.

As for the crit, I will listen to this song later and let you know what I think.
Peace out.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna