I like humppa but I can't seem to find any artists. Can you guys help me out?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
WTF is humppa, first of all?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
It's a form of polka that originated in Finland. Usually in cut time and at high BPM the accents make the first beat sound hoom and the second beat sound pa. Hum-ppa hum-ppa hum-ppa.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

HOLY SHIT! I ACTUALLY GUESSED IT RIGHT!

Urrmm... I dunno... check out some Finnish web forums perhaps?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
HOLY SHIT! I ACTUALLY GUESSED IT RIGHT!

Urrmm... I dunno... check out some Finnish web forums perhaps?

Haha thanks.
JK

I've found Eläkeläiset. They're very fun.
Not too much with downloading their stuff. I've two songs. One that's a traditional humppa song and the other is a humppa version of Barbie Girl.
Quote by shattamakar

LOL, please share man, it must be the funniest shit on Earth.
I got it on limewire. It's called Humppabarbi.

Sorry, can't find it on youtube or anything.
Quote by shattamakar